GEI Works, LLC
GEI Works provides products for pollution containment and collection, erosion control, industrial spill containment clean up applications, and emergency use as site specific solutions. We offer turbidity curtains, boom, portable tanks, large capacity water tanks, inspection and reconditioning (polyurea spray liners), secondary containment, incineration equipment, filtration and dewatering products.
Find locations served, office locations , manufacturers
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
About Granite Environmental LLC: We are a company committed to helping you find the right solution for your product. We realized a long time ago that every project is unique in its design, location and requirements. Rather than try to force your project settings to fit a specific product, we work with consultants and manufacturers around the world to produce and provide you with products that match your needs.
Our Mission: Innovative Solutions for a Cleaner World
Our mission when starting this company was to provide customers with an alternative way of getting their projects completed. While construction, mining, fracing, and industrial projects will always occur, we work to provide you with products that will make your process more time efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly.
How Did We Start?
We started in the construction/industrial field and brought innovative products to help control silt, debris, and keep areas clean. As we grew, we expanded our reach to include product solutions for oil, gas, & mining applications and various types of waste water containment and control and added solid waste incineration and tank inspections and poly urea spray applications to our offerings. We now work to provide product solutions to customers around the globe in a wide range of industries.
What Does Providing Product Solutions Mean?
We recognize that every project, job, budget, requirements and/or surroundings are not the same. Neither are our product solutions. We also consult with our manufacturing team and technical experts globally to help find the best solution for your exact project needs. The best innovative solutions also means finding more efficient ways of achieving the same goal. If we know of a more cost-effective, time efficient, or environmentally friendly way of getting your project done, we will provide it to you. Our team is constantly working to find the best solution for you.
What Innovative Solutions Do We Provide?
About Granite Environmental Solutions: Over the years we have worked with customers and our consultant and manufacturing teams to provide new product solutions. Here are some examples:
- Solid Waste Disposal: Over the years we heard our customers need for solutions to handle municipal, medical and drug disposal wastestreams. Since then, we have partnered with law enforcement agencies across the United States, assisted in medical waste disposal, agricultural and food production waste, internationally regulated waste from travel facilities (airports, cruise lines), and precious metals recovery.
- Submersible Turbidity Curtain: When providing turbidity control for projects with wastewater intakes located at the bottom of a water body, specially designed Submersible Curtain is moored from the bottom-up, providing coverage in the lower water column along with it's surface-moored counterpart. This has been successfully used in the Hydroelectric and Waste Water Treatment facilities in conjunction with traditional floating containment barriers.
- Stormwater Filtration: GEI Works has several patented stormwater protection products for drainage grates, ditches, and culverts. These unique products install easily without the need for additional tools, require minimal maintenance compared to traditional solutions, and are street-sweeper, pedestrian, and traffic-friendly.
- Bulk Water Storage and Tank Inspection: In addition to large volume flexible or corrugated tanks for water storage, we also work on tank inspection and reconditioning projects utilizing poly-urea spray liners for 6000% expansion, strengthening, repair and water sealant.
Our Promise to You
As a company committed to product solutions, we put a lot of time and care into our customers. Rather than trying to force you into a product, we listen to your concerns and requirements and work with you to find the best solution for your location.
We are also in this for the long haul. Our service does not stop after a purchase order, but extends to help you throughout the process until the project it complete. When a standard size won't work in your location, we make a better fit. When you're unsure of which product will work best for your application, we listen and work with you to find the best option. We are always standing by and ready to assist you in any way we can.