GT offers a broad spectrum of geophysical services focused on exploration of conventional and unconventional hydrocarbon deposits, development of geothermal reservoirs and underground storages, to the worldwide energy exploration industry. We are dedicated to promoting safety and protecting health and well being of individuals and environment. Geofizyka Toruń (GT) provides an extensive range of geophysical services to the worldwide oil and gas exploration industry in a manner that promotes safety and protects the health and well being of individuals and environment. The services are focused on the prospecting of conventional oil and gas, shale gas, geothermal deposits, and underground storages. The Company operates worldwide, with a proven track record in Asia, The Middle East, North Africa, Europe, and Latin America. GT is an official contractor for PGNiG, Shell, ExxonMobil, Chevron, Saudi Aramco, Oil India, GSPC, Eni, Total, Marathon and many others.
- Our vision is to be a quality leader in providing geophysical services.
- Our mission is to provide professional and innovative geophysical services to the oil and gas exploration industry, in a manner that guarantees client satisfaction and respect for the environment.
- GT is a pioneer in 3D seismic technology in Eastern Europe, the technology, which contributed to discoveries of the biggest onshore oil and gas deposits in Poland and India.
- The Company has also introduced multimpomonent (3C) technology to Poland and India and has a leading role in research and practical development of this method.
- The mission of GT is to provide the highest quality and value at all stages of a project, and adapt services to meet clients' specific requirements. Committed to this objective the Company is an active member of IAGC and has obtained ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and PN-N 18001 certifications.
- Health, safety and environment protection are primary concerns of The Company. Therefore, GT has introduced and been continually improving a modern, fully integrated certified Quality and HSE Management System for all aspects of its operations to meet the Company's strategic objectives set in QHSE Policies.