Geospace Survey Services Limited
Geospace Survey Services Limited is a hydrographic and geophysical survey company skills, expertise and competency in the oil and gas sector. We are also the distributor of SHERP ATV in the United Kingdom, Oceanalpha USV, Hi-Target Devices, as well as HEFEI Guo Wei Electronics Co Limited Seismograph in Europe and Nigeria, West Africa. The company was formed by a group of professionals comprising geologists, geophysicist, surveyors and engineers with combined experience of over 40years in the hydrographic and geophysical survey industry, with offices in England, UK and in Nigeria, West Africa. Geospace Survey Services Limited was established in response to the rapidly growing need for effective and reliable hydrographic survey services in the oil and gas extractive, and construction industries around the world.
The company has steadily developed into a one-stop-place for surface and subsea positioning, geophysical survey, hydrographic surveys, geospatial data management and offshore construction survey support services,
Our operations and methodologies are designed to be environmentally-sensitive while ensuring the health and safety of our people and others associated with our activities. We are not just a service provider. We are a solutions-partner – working in conjunction with our clients to ensure that the right products and services are delivered at all times and in whatever conditions. In this direction, we are committed to making long-term investments in our people, assets, know-how and relationships in support of our clients.
GSS is motivated by a clear mission: to be the preferred provider of offshore and geospatial data services. In achieving this goal, our strategy is formulated in line with a set of clearly defined values. These set the basis of our strategy and provide shared professional standards for our people.
Our company staff are made up of managers, engineers, surveyors, geophysicists, geologists, geographers, data processors, and support people, with ready access to a pool of qualified and experienced personnel drawn from diverse disciplines who are engaged on contract terms based on project requirements.
GSS provides accurate surveys and monitoring of the total marine eco-system to Government agencies, oil & gas companies, telecommunications companies, port and harbour authorities, renewable energy companies and defence organizations around the world.
Geospace is motivated by a clear mission to be the preferred provider of offshore and geo-spatial data services. In achieving this goal, our strategy is formulated in line with a set of clearly defined values. These set the basis of our strategy and provide shared professional standards for our people.
- Customer satisfaction: in Geospace we sit on the same sides with our clients with the utmost goal of seeking solutions to challenging issues irrespective of profitability
- Quality Service Delivery: Being the core expectation of our clients, our operations are in accordance with international standards meeting or exceeding their expectations. We are inspired to do it better.
- Integrity: We treat our stakeholders with respect, honesty and openness with the belief that transparency is key to establishing best working relationships. Being ethically unyielding and inspiring trust by saying what we mean and doing as we say. As a rule, we conduct our business in accordance with global best practices.
Our Services to the Oil Industry include but not limited to:
- Metocean (Meteorological/Oceanographic) surveys
- Offshore Installation & Construction Support
- Rig Moves and Barge Positioning Services
- ROV Support Services
- Geotechnical Surveys (Land and Marine)
- High Resolution 2D/3D Surveys
- Offshore Geophysical Surveys
- Subsea Positioning Services
- QA/QC Consultancy Services
- Pipeline Route Surveys
- Sales/Lease of Survey Equipment and Platforms
- QINSy Navigation Software
- Eiva Navipac Navigation Software
- Globally Corrected Positioning System DGPS/RTK systems
- Survey Gyro Compass
- Sub Bottom Profiler systems
- Side Scan Sonar systems
- Bathymetric (Echo Sounder) systems
- Magnetometer systems
- Heave Sensors Thermal Printers
- Current Meters Tide Gauges