Geovation Engineering, P.C.
Geovation is dedicated to advancing the science and practice of environmental remediation. We provide innovative technologies, products and services for the bioremediation of a broad range of chemical contaminants in soil, sediment, ground-water and aquifer media. Geovation is an industry leader in the field of anaerobic bioremediation. Our customers include environmental consultants, contractors, private industry and government agencies.
Founded in 1991, Geovation Consultants merged with Geovation Engineering, P.C. in January 2007. That successor firm, Geovation Engineering, P.C. (Geovation), is an authorized engineering firm that specializes in providing the following professional services and technologies to State, Federal, and private industry clients:
- In-situ bioremediation services
- Products and technologies for in-situ bioremediation
- Application of molecular microbiology and biochemistry to support bioremediation and 'MNA' projects
- Advanced wastewater treatment process R&D and design
- Environmental engineering and consulting
- Groundwater and water resource consulting
Geovation is an industry leader in the field of anaerobic bioremediation. Our customers include environmental consultants, contractors, private industry and government agencies.
Geovation's professional scientists offer our customers a depth of scientific knowledge and wealth of application know-how that is unique in the bioremediation industry. The company's principals hold engineering licenses in the states of NY and NC.
Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
Geovation is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) recognized by the following agencies in the company's home state of New York:
- NYS Department Of Economic Development
- NYS Department Of Transportation
- Port Authority Of New York And New Jersey
- Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Geovation will continue to support WBE standards and practices and obtain WBE certification by any other State and Federal agency with specific WBE contract requirements.