GERO Meßsysteme GmbH dedicates itself to the tasks of development, production and sale of measurement data mining systems. Our microprocessor-controlled data loggers can be used even under the most difficult conditions. These devices work with a battery, maintenance-free, over a period of up to 10 years and are resistant to wind and weather. External power supply versions are naturally also available. A special focus of our business activity is on the implementation of all-in-one solutions. We analyse your specific measurement challenge and offer you a comprehensive solution from measured value recording to documentation. Aside from the development of the new measuring systems which are also already economical in small series production, existing measuring units can be integrated.
The main areas of application are as follow
- Water supply (logging of pressure and flow)
- Meteorology (automated weather monitoring stations)
- Hydraulic engineering (water level and wave surge monitoring)
- Industry (monitoring and control of production processes)
- Environmental protection (e.g. sewage volume and quality determination)
Our product range includes all components required for the installation and operation of such systems. This comprises:
- Data loggers of different capacity and case design
- Sensors for many different physical parameters
- Software for analysis and documentation of measuring processes
Because we can also take over the servicing and care of the measuring units and our systems can be operated without one needing to be a specialist in the areas of electronics and informatics, you can fully concentrate on the analysis of your measured data.