Glan Agua Ltd
Glan Agua Ltd. is a private limited company providing project solutions for the water and wastewater industry. Glan Agua Ltd. have the capability to design, manufacture, fabricate and install steelwork for the purpose of water and wastewater treatment applications. Glan Agua commenced trading in January 2008 and specialise in providing design, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance services within the water and wastewater sector. Glan Agua Ltd have undertaken projects with a large number of Local Authorities and also Private Clients in the Food and Pharmaceutical Sectors. Please refer to our Project Gallery for further information. On this basis, Glan Agua Ltd provides an entity with the financial stability of the largest water and wastewater engineering company in Portugal and the technical expertise from projects completed throughout Europe, Africa and South America.
Glan Agua Ltd continually strive to improve our skill set and investigate new technologies to efficiently manage Irish water resources and the environment on behalf of our clients.
Glan Agua & Mota-Engil Group
Glan Agua Ltd is part of the Mota-Engil Engineering Division that is Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, Portugal's leading construction and engineering service providers with a turnover of €2.314 billion and a workforce of over 28,000 employees in 2013. Glan Agua Ltd receives significant support from our parent company in terms of financial guarantee and assurance, and also from our numerous sister companies throughout the group in terms of technical experience and knowledge.
This in turn provides our Client with significant comfort in relation to the stability of our company and the guaranteed standard of quality throughout project completion.
The company was set up by skilled and experienced professionals with extensive expertise in the Water and Wastewater Industry.
The Glan Agua Ltd Principles
- COST EFFECTIVENESS - Using BAT and Fit for Purpose principles we offer value for money, CAPEX engineering, with prime focus on a commercially efficient Operation and Maintenance philosophy.
- HEALTH & SAFETY FOCUS - The welfare and safety of our employees, our Clients employees and the general public is our prime consideration during the various phases of a contract starting from the design process to facility commissioning and long-term maintenance.
- SUSTAINABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL FOCUS - Sustainable development and protection of the environment is an integral part of Glan Agua Ltd.'s focus and culture.
- SIMPLICITY & EASE OF OPERATION - Treatment plants operate most efficiently when they are easy to understand and operate. Ease of operation is an important consideration in the design of civil, mechanical, electrical and automated control systems. Extensive training plans are provided prior to hand - over and day-to-day assistance as necessary.
- HIGH QUALITY & PERFORMANCE - Glan Agua Ltd are fully committed to delivering a high standard of products and services, and at all times strives to achieve our policy requirements based on continuous improvement and development.