The Glutton waste vacuum cleaner is manufactured and sold by the company that designed it: Lange Christian S.A. Its founder, a car enthusiast with a background in marketing, one day had the idea of designing a vacuum cleaner for street cleaners that could deal with all kinds of waste. It would meet the requirement for cleaner towns with cleaning operatives that are properly appreciated and motivated thanks to the new machine. Today, the Glutton waste vacuum cleaner is the leading urban and industrial “cleaning solution”. First sold in Belgian cities and companies, the Glutton has quickly made a name for itself in many countries. The Glutton currently has a presence in 60 countries, with more than 5000 major cities equipped.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
Lange Christian S.A. currently employs around 30 people and is permanently recruiting in response to the company’s growth.
List of Departments
- Management: a team of managers oversees the technical, commercial, financial and HR aspects of the business.
- R&D: continuous improvement of the Glutton® at all levels (ergonomics, safety, maintenance, environment etc.); new applications, notably in the industrial field; and development of new products.
- Purchasing: calls for bids and subcontractor selection, purchasing and stock management, sample quality control of essential Glutton® components.
- Production: all Glutton® products are designed and produced exclusively in our workshops according to rigorous specifications.
- After-sales: for optimum quality maintenance service, personnel training, spare parts delivery and on site repairs if required.
- Marketing: ensures the harmonious and efficient international development of the Glutton® while maintaining the highest quality of communication and service to our customers.
- Commercial: our specialised sales team presents customers with demonstrations of the Glutton® in action and offers quotes tailored to customer requirements.
- Motivation: Lange Christian S.A. attaches the greatest importance to the motivation and well-being of its staff, which are both essential to ensure the quality of the product and our customer service.
- Customer service: the customer is the main priority of every member of staff, at all levels: we aim to guarantee the efficient and faultless operation of your Glutton®.
The Glutton waste vacuum cleaner has established itself as a leading and essential tool for any modern and efficient cleaning department.
Very narrow in width (0.75m), powerful, ergonomic and environmentally friendly, it can be used in most situations. It can go virtually anywhere and vacuums up everything with amazing ease.
Glutton is designed for all kinds of waste (urban and industrial waste, etc.). It can be used in towns and industrial sites wherever there is ground waste.
The Glutton® waste vacuum cleaner represents a major asset for the cleanliness and image of towns. Over 5000 towns in Europe and around the world have already chosen the Glutton®.
- The primary goal of the Glutton® is to equip public cleaning operatives with an efficient and easy to use tool that makes them feel more valued.
- The Glutton® changes the public’s perception of the “street cleaner” and town cleaning.
- The Glutton® can be used anywhere where there is waste on the ground: pavements, streets, alleyways, public places, markets, car parks, halls, rooms, platforms, train stations, tree bases and grills etc. Anywhere, in fact, where sweeping is not practical and inefficient.
- The Glutton® can be used on all types of ground: concrete, tarmac, paving, lawn, cinder tracks, sand etc.
- The Glutton® vacuums up any waste that will pass through a 12.5cm tube: paper, cardboard, cigarettes packets and butts, cans and glass, plastic and metal bottles, dog faeces, dead leaves, waste trapped in tree grills, wood, steel and aluminium chips, etc.
- For larger size waste, the Glutton® is equipped with a “side basket for cumbersome objects” (optional).