Goldman Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Goldman Environmental Consultants, Inc. (GEC) is an Environmental Engineering and Consulting firm located in Braintree, just south of Boston, in Eastern Massachusetts. We serve most of New England. We can assist your organization with Site Assessments for Real Estate, Wetland Permitting, Mold Assessment, and Brownfields; OHM Release Response, Site Remediation, and Litigation Support; Massachusetts Contingency Plan (310 CMR 40.0000) environmental cleanup; Environmental, Energy, and Safety Regulatory Services and Management Systems; and Environmental Engineering. We also assist with ASTM E1527-05 and All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) in Real Estate Transactions.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Locally (one state or province)
- Year Founded:
Goldman Environmental Consultants, Inc. (GEC) knows the regulations but we are not regulators. Our consultants do not force compliance, but provide advice and assistance with compliance. GEC recognizes that our clients are not in business to comply with regulations. Rather, they must comply with environmental regulations as a cost of doing business. GEC understands the ultimate goal of our clients, allowing us to serve them effectively.
GEC recognizes our client’s business concerns and assists them to understand and comply with environmental regulations through regulatory knowledge, audits, operational procedures, training and planning. Our staff of experts and professionals knows how to handle all types of regulatory issues and our clients’ bottom lines benefit from our assistance.
OUR QUALIFICATIONSGEC developed a set of core beliefs as to why our clients should work with us. There are many environmental consultants but our clients work with us because we set our services apart from others in important ways including:
- Our relatively small, but highly qualified, staff is responsive to our clients’ needs regardless of their size or budget;
- We are keenly aware of the pressures associated with environmental compliance and regulations and seek to assist clients to achieve their individual goals in the face of these challenges;
- We understand how businesses run and plan for future success and how their environmental, safety and health considerations must contribute to that success; and
- Standards are set high at GEC and we seek to provide at the highest level of quality consulting services regardless of client or project size.
Founded by Lawrence M. Goldman in 1984, Goldman Environmental Consultants is a full service environmental consulting firm serving Fortune 500 companies, small manufacturers, associations, government agencies and municipalities. GEC specializes in:
- Site assessment, risk assessment, site remediation and brownfields,
- Environmental health and safety (EHS) compliance, permitting, EHS audits, air quality evaluations and environmental, health, safety management systems (EHSMS),
- Resource protection, pollution prevention and Toxics Use Reduction (TUR), and
- Environmental engineering including site planning and development, wetlands assessment and permitting, stormwater, water and wastewater treatment systems and landfill closure.
GEC provides cost-effective solutions to environmental and regulatory compliance challenges. We tailor solutions to our clients' needs and budget. GEC prides itself on its ability to think creatively. We use traditional and demonstrated solutions to solving straightforward problems, and apply creative solutions to atypical problems.
GEC has a multidisciplinary staff with extensive proficiency in the required skill areas for expert consulting and evaluation. Our staff includes Licensed Site Professionals (LSPs), ISO 14001 auditors, Certified Toxic Use Reduction Planners, Certified Hazardous Material Managers, Professional Geologists, Professional Engineers, risk assessors, toxicologists, hydrogeologists, and wastewater treatment plant operators. GEC also employs several specialists including wetland and environmental scientists, and multi-disciplinary regulatory specialists.
Finally, to GEC it is important to give back in some way. For this reason we proudly and actively support Alternatives for Community and Environment and the Pan Mass Challenge.
Goldman Environmental Consultants, Inc. helps our clients - individuals, corporations, associations and institutions - achieve their personal, corporate or institutional goals in harmony with the often confusing environmental regulations they face. GEC understands that regulations, for better or for worse, affect our clients’ decisions.
When organizations need to blend business, environmental and societal goals, we are dedicated to assuring that success will come from anticipating change. We assist our clients in meeting their objectives and lowering their risks within the regulatory boundaries and environmental restrictions they face. Our mission is to provide superior consulting services at a reasonable fee.