GPT Waste is the largest independent provider of waste management solutions across the UK, providing sustainable waste services for its clients.With over 400 service providers located nationally we deliver a fully compliant offering for all trade, commercial, confidential, hazardous, healthcare and construction waste, whilst delivering client specific focussed efficiencies.
GPT Waste improves the quality and efficiency of waste management for variety of clients from around the UK. The work we do with FM organisations involves us in the most important areas of public service, including health, education, transport, science and defence. Our private sector customers are industry-leading organisations in a wide variety of markets.
Although established in 2004, we have over 30 years’ experience of helping our customers achieve their waste management objectives in the most efficient and compliant way. Many want us to improve their recycling or reduce their carbon footprint. Others need us to support their rapid growth. Many customers face crucial issues when it comes to managing waste and they value the innovation and passion we bring to these challenges, and the collaborative, flexible and imaginative way we work.
GPT Waste is a values-led company with a culture and ethos that is at the heart of everything we do. We give our people real responsibility, allowing them to put their ideas into practice and to truly make a difference for our customers. Our approach has made us the UK’s leading independent waste management company.
Our service ethos means that our customers come back to us again and again. These long-term relationships help us to meet their changing needs and to do what we do best provide the waste solution they need.
Our system for handling your waste
- We work in consultation with your company to understand your requirements in order to provide the waste solution you need.
- Working with a national service provider database we ensure all waste management services are fully compliant.
- Using the most up to date methods of recovery and recycling our nominated service providers sort waste collected from commercial and industrial customers, and extract all the recyclable elements.
- Extracting the recyclable elements from mixed commercial waste reduces the tonnage going to landfill thus reducing your landfill tax liability (scheduled for 33% increase year on year) - saving you money and improving your environmental impact.
Waste… a burden or resource?
If companies looked at waste as a resource and not as a problem it would be significantly easier to reduce the impact and cost of waste, and may present an income opportunity.
- The UK produce over 400 million tonnes of waste annually
- UK waste output is growing at over 3% per annum
- Legislation now dictates that companies should be more responsible for their waste
- There are now over 1300 pieces of environmental legislation
- Your company can be fined for improper waste management
- Company waste can be turned into a resource if disposed of correctly
Committed to quality
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems accreditation
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems accreditation
- SAFE accredited contractor
- Chartered Institute of Waste Management elected affiliated organisation
- Member of the Business Environment Association
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce