Greenwood Products, Inc. supplies glass and plastic containers to the environmental industry. By 1997, we had grown to a full service operation by adding more sophisticated equipment, increasing our warehouse storage capacity, and expanding our product line. As a result, Greenwood can now fully service not just environmental, but wastewater and pharmaceutical laboratories as well. As a stocking distributor of certified and bulk packaged containers, chromatography products, bailers, coolers and pails, Greenwood can now offer you, our valued customers, the opportunity to consolidate orders, consequently reducing freight costs, curtailing backorders, and ultimately maximizing production.
Who is Greenwood Products, Inc.?
Greenwood Products, founded in 1995, is a nationwide distributor of laboratory supplies and sampling containers. From serving the Environmental Lab sector, Greenwood has grown to serve the following industries; Pharmaceutical, Food & Flavors, Personal Care, Nutraceuticals, Biological and Chemical. Greenwood’s four regional warehouses, fleet of delivery vehicles and experienced staff is the reason why some of the largest laboratories in the country have chosen to establish business partnerships.
Why Choose Greenwood?
- Experienced personnel and outstanding customer service
- Locally stocked warehouses providing just in time delivery, often saving on freight and delivery charges
- Customer specific stocking saving space, time and inventory expense
- Our selection of products is bound only by the needs of our customers and the ability to provide the best possible price
- Timely responses to customers urgent situations
- Simple online Account Management and reordering