GROUND Engineering Consultants
GROUND Engineering Consultants, Inc is a client-oriented engineering firm providing a full range of construction services to the design, engineering and construction industries. Our services include geotechnical engineering, construction management, pavement design, environmental assessment, materials testing, laboratory and on-site inspection services.
Founded in 1984, GROUND Engineering Consultants, Inc. is a client-oriented engineering firm providing a full range of consultant services to the design, engineering and construction industries. Our services include geotechnical engineering, construction management, pavement design, environmental assessment, materials testing, laboratory and on-site inspection services.
Our staff of registered professional engineers and certified technicians is committed to providing high quality service to our commercial, government and private clients.
GROUND was founded on the idea that we are first and foremost a service company. GROUND is locally owned and operated. The principals, who manage and work on our projects, share in the ownership and day-to-day company operations. Personal service and client communication are key elements at GROUND. It's this client-focused approach that sets us apart.
Along with our service-oriented approach, we have maintained our impeccable project delivery standards through our highly qualified personnel. As a result, our clients consistently recognize our staff for providing outstanding professional service, and continue to request our engineers and technicians to work on their critical projects.
GROUND understands the importance of your project and strives to provide the most qualified staff and resources to deliver on time and within budget. We value your project as a primary importance to our success in the Rocky Mountain Region and beyond.
Thank you for considering our qualifications for your next project. We look forward to an opportunity to be part of your project team.
The GROUND Team approaches each project with a primary goal of completing your project on time, within budget and exceeding your expectations. We have a reputation for aggressively representing your interests while being able to develop technically sound and cost effective solutions with the project team. We are also known for providing practical answers, which work in the real world, not just on paper.
One of the foremost tools to facilitate teamwork between our Team members, the owner, designer and contractor is the utilization of open and timely communication. One primary role of the Team is to respond to issues that might arise during your project which potentially can increase cost, extend the project timeline or result in a completed task that does not meet your expectations.
GROUND has an extensive staff of experienced and certified personnel. Your project will be assigned a DEDICATED staff which, depending on your requested scope, can include:
- Principal Engineer and Project Engineer - responsible for the technical and quality review of the field and laboratory data
- Project Manager - responsible for communication with your Construction Manager, daily coordination and scheduling of field staff, plans and specification review, data review, report generation and project meetings
- Certified Weld Inspectors - responsible for structural steel and pre-cast welded and bolted inspection, reporting and discrepancy list tracking
- Building Inspectors - responsible for field inspection, report generation and State of Colorado third party inspections
- Laboratory Supervisor - responsible for the testing, tracking and reporting of laboratory test data
- Engineers - responsible for field testing, daily log entry and field report generation
- Engineering Technicians - responsible for field testing, daily log entry and field report generation