Grybrook Limited t/a Ronald Gill Associates
Ronald Gill (Managing Director of Grybrook Ltd) an apprentice trained qualified design engineer in the Sheffield Steelworks, set up his design engineering business in 1971. Originally working in the design of steel rolling mills, quarry and mining equipment, the business now mainly designs and manufactures for companies requiring waste recycling equipment. We are also available for other engineering consultancy work to take advantage of this range of experience and have offered our services to companies ranging from smaller agricultural businesses to larger organisations including the Atomic Energy Authority at Dounreay and Heinz. The location of the design office over this time has enabled us to take full advantage of Sheffield`s highly skilled network of companies for manufacture of our products who give us great service, while also keeping costs down. We offer sturdy long-lasting designs: our first static Trommel built in 1993 is still working in a scrap metal processing yard.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
- Long established low overhead south Yorkshire company specialising in rotary screening.
- Also including, digester and replacement drums.
- Trommels up to 5 metre diameter with chain or friction wheel drives.
- Conveyors & belt/vibrating feeders, picking lines.
- Our workshop with 20 ton lifting capacity and 70mm thick cold plate rolling facility
- We use 2D and 3D Computer Aided Design (CAD) to give clear and detailed drawings of our designs to our customers.