Welcome to Guide Valve Limited & Guide Valve U.S.A Limited. We are a leading Canadian manufacturer of process equipment with a specialization in valve and flow control products. From our dedication to product quality, to our highly trained staff and individual client approach, Guide Valve Limited is more than happy to cater to your needs. Guide Valve Limited, established in 1981, and headquartered in Canada, specializes in manufacture, representation, supply, and servicing of valves and valve actuators. Our unique diversification enables us to provide our client base with effective, quality products. Guide Valve USA Limited was established in 2013 to better service our international customer base.
Guide Valve Limited, established in 1981, and headquartered in Canada, specializes in manufacture, representation, supply, and servicing of valves and valve actuators. Our unique diversification enables us to provide our client base with effective, quality products.
Guide Valve USA Limited was established in 2013 to better service our international customer base.
Products We Manufacture:
GVS: Ball valves Trunnion Mounted Type Bolted Body, GVS Series B1 and GB1. Sizes 2' to 32' full and reduced bore, Pressure Class ASME 150-2500. Soft and Metal to Metal Seated Designs.
VCI: Floating Ball Valve, available in sizes up to 12'. Specializing in Combustible Fuel Applications (ULC, CSA, and FM Global), Cryogenic, and High Temperature.
Lowe Valve: Established in the mid 1970's, was acquired by GVS Ltd. in 1992. The Lowe Valve is a 1/4 turn, rotary wedge action, metal to metal-seated, bubble tight shut-off valve.
Products We Exclusively Represent:
Schuck Group (Germany)
- Pipeline Ball Valves Fully Welded Body & Bolted Body, Trunnion type, Size: 1/2” to 60”, Pressure Class ASME 150 – ASME 1500.
- Actuators – Gas over Oil, Electric-Hydraulic, Direct Gas, Pneumatic, Control Systems & Panels.
- Expansion Joints & Compensators, Monolithic Insulating Joints.
- Nozzle Check Valves
Della Foglia S.R.L (Italy)
Ball Valves of Floating & Trunnion type in Bolted & Fully Welded Body , size 1/2” to 60”,
Pressure Class ASME 150 – ASME 2500.
- LNG – Trunnion & Floating type Cryogenic
- Metal to Metal Bubble Tight Shut-off
- Sub-Sea & Top Platform Valves, Double Ball Valves
- Special Alloys & Specialty Valves
- Expanding Type Gate Valves
Sirca International S.P.A (Italy)
- Rack & Pinion , Scotch Yoke Pneumatic Actuators
- Triple Offset Butterfly Valves – High performance
- 2” – 60”, Pressure Class ASME 150 –ASME 2500
- Soft seated & Metal to Metal.
- Marine & Military Butterfly Valves
- 2” – 60”, Pressure Class ASME 150 – ASME 600
- Soft seated & Metal to Metal.
Guide Valve Limited (GVS LTD) is highly dedicated to the quality of our products; all the valves we produce are subjected to rigorous quality control testing standards according to in-house procedures.
We perform chemical analysis and testing of the mechanical properties of materials for pressure-containing parts and main components, all according to the applicable material specifications. As well, inspections are made on the identification of all materials and on compliance with appropriate documentation. The components themselves are subject to a visual and physical examination, which encompasses a coated surface inspection and a dimensional examination of assembled valves according to the applicable outline drawings. Finally, those valves equipped with their own operators have operational tests performed on location in order to ensure functionality.
GVS LTD. valves are mainly designed, manufactured and tested according to API Spec 6D, normally for ANSI Class 150 through 2500 but can be built for different pressure–temperature ratings or in compliance with other standards on request.