H-TEC, Inc. proudly distributes innovative and high quality valves and fittings for potable water and sewage pipe systems. Our products are precision manufactured in Germany and parts of the European Union (EU). These state-of-the-art products are benchmarks in terms of functionality, corrosion resistance and long-term cost savings for the pipeline operator. Our innovative BAIO system is a flangeless restraint valve-to-pipe-coupling and was invented for high quality corrosion protection without bolts and nuts. Another benefit to all users is three times faster installation processes compared to flanged systems.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Our quality corrosion protection uses the fluidized bed epoxy powder coatingsystem. The use of industrial robots ensures a uniform epoxy powder thickness of at least 10 Mils (254 microns), meeting the requirements of GSK, the Association for High-Quality Corrosion Protection, Nuremberg, Germany.
These standards greatly exceed common requirements:
- Use of epoxy powder only
- Minimum coating thickness - measurement of coating = 10 Mils (254 microns)
- High adhesion to metal - adhesion test ≥ 1,740 PSI (12N/mm²)
- Impact resistance - impact test = drop height 3.3 ft (1m), drop weight 1.1 lbs. (0.5 kg)
- Zero porosity (porosity testing at 3,000 V)
- Bacteriological approval per European Norm (EN) Standards
- Chemical resistance for pH 2 to pH 13
- Independent auditing of standards by the Material Testing Laboratory, Hannover, GER
- Innovation and Quality of valves and fittings have been the milestone of a corporate policy that is build on continuity. Long-lasting valves and fittings, high quality and enduring customer service is our mission.