H2O Biofouling Solutions B.V.
H2O Biofouling Solutions B.V. was founded with the mission to provide Economic and Ecological solutions to control biofouling in industrial water systems. H2O BFS provides solutions to prevent biofouling risks in industrial water systems. H2O is unique in providing complete biofouling control packages to achieve the most cost-efficient biofouling control application. Our solution is always based on site specific conditions which makes it possible to guarantee an effective biofouling control procedure. In addition, biofouling monitoring systems are provided to provide operators real time insight in the risk for biofouling settlement in an intake/cooling water system.
H2O Biofouling Solutions provides complete solutions to prevent biofouling risk in industrial water systems.
Only H2O BFS offers a complete solution for biofouling control. Beneficial for new and existing (coolling) water systems.
H2O BFS offers a One-stop-shop for:
- Consultancy services.
- Biofouling Control Procedures.
- Dosing system design.
- Monitoring protocols.
- Biomonitoring systems.
- Root cause analysis.
- Environmental Impact Analysis.
Benefits of working with H2O BFS:
H2O is unique in providing complete biofouling control packages to achieve the most cost-efficient biofouling control application. Our solution is always based on site specific conditions to be able to guarantee an effective biofouling control procedure.
- 20+ years unique experience in biofouling control.
- Site-specific solutions resulting in guaranteed effectiveness of biofouling control.
- One-stop-shop for consultancy services, biocide/hardware, dosing design, and monitoring, providing you with a complete package for the most cost-efficient biofouling control solution.
- Guarantee on both hardware and effectiveness of biofouling control - Ecodosing.
- Worldwide coverage with offices and service network.
- Biofouling Monitoring systems which provide operators continuous insight in the effectiveness of the applied treatment.
Our services and expertise provide huge operational and cost benefits for existing facilities. For new to build facilities it can result in high capital investment cost (CAPEX) reductions. It also helps the company to prevent any negative operational and environmental impact due to biofouling.