H2o Cost Reduction Services Ltd (H2o) formed in 2003 to provide professional and comprehensive water and effluent cost reduction services to its clients. Since then we have developed our range of services to include water hygiene services which include Legionella Risk Assessments and Legionella Control Programmes. H2o is now a fast growing water hygiene company with a client base ranging from local authorities to hotel chains.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The core services that our dedicated team of senior management staff, risk assessors and service technicians provide are:
- Legionella risk assessments;
- The design & implementation of Legionella control programmes;
- Remedial works (e.g. clean and disinfection of cold water storage tanks etc);
- Routine monitoring and inspection programmes;
- Microbiological sampling and testing programmes; and
- Legionella awareness training.
However, H2o also maintains its roots as a water cost reduction consultancy and as an approved ECA (Enhanced Capital Allowance) product and service provider, you can be sure we are committed to providing you with the highest standards of service at all times.
Overall, H2o’s dedicated team of specialists allows us to deal with a large variety of complex and challenging contracts throughout Scotland and the United Kingdom and we aim to continue our sustained growth by maintaining our quality of service and value for money.