Halco Rock Tools Ltd is a world-class manufacturer of Down-the-Hole (DTH) drilling equipment, located in Halifax, UK. Halco pioneered the development and distribution of DTH hammers in the 1950`s. Today, Halco`s precision-engineered range of high-performance hammers and drill bits are used to handle the toughest jobs around the globe. Although predominantly used for mining, Halco DTH drilling products are also a premiere brand in construction, quarrying, formation sampling, and water well drilling.
Halco Rock Tools design and manufacture to exacting standards, Halco DTH hammers deliver outstanding performance, productivity and longevity. Customers also enjoy the versatility and variety, allowing the use of Halco DTH hammers on a wide range of rock-drilling applications. Our drill bits have superb performance and long life which make Halco DTH drill bits a world leader. Made from high quality nickel chrome alloy steel, then carburized and heat-treated, Halco bits ensure extreme protection against wear and fatigue. They're also available in three different bit-head designs - Convex, Flat Face and Concave - as well as well as three different inserts to guarantee a DTH drill bit that can tackle any challenge and rock-face formation. Halco supply to the following industries:
- Mining- blast hole drilling
- GW- Geothermal bore holes and Waterwells
- RC- Pit grade control and Exploration
- Oil & Gas- Deepwell drilling
- Construction- Casing, foundation & piling
Through a strong focus on quality, Halco Rock Tools is a leader in the design, manufacture, servicing and repair of DTH percussive rock drilling products. It begins with our primary quality goal of satisfying customer expectations in areas that add value to their business. This is achieved through a specially designed comprehensive and coordinated Quality System. The system meets ISO 9001:2008 requirements and is implemented across all Halco Rock Tools facilities. Furthermore, the senior management team of Halco Rock Tools is committed to ensuring that the Quality System as well as all business practices and services strive for continual improvement. In order to achieve success, quality goals and objectives are regularly monitored, measured and reviewed to ensure ongoing progress. At Halco Rock Tools, quality is a team effort. All employees support and implement this policy. And to help foster a culture of continuous improvement, the company recognizes and rewards effective teamwork and individual achievement.
- Halco Rock Tools is committed to a programme of strategic profitable growth in our chosen Global markets.
- Our Mission is to manufacture and market high quality consumable drilling equipment designed to satisfy our customers’ current and future expectations.
- To achieve the Mission we must create a team culture that is safe and committed to embracing continuous improvement at all levels.
- Complete customer satisfaction is our goal.