Hasler Group started out engineering and developing major liquid/solid separation equipment such as the vertical filter press and the continuous horizontal plate filter press. In 1947, Filtres Philippe® built the first industrial vacuum belt filter for phosphoric acid filtration. With new products introduced over the years including air box systems, curbs and mechanical tables, today there are more than 1000 vacuum belt filters installed worldwide for over 200 different applications. Its high-tech equipment is distributed all over the world, meeting the precision and reliability requirements of heavy-industry manufacturing processes
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Our mission : To provide equipment with a high added value for the continuous process industries
We serve a wide range of industries :
Thanks to our organisational structure, our international group combines strength and agility. HASLER Group, composed of independent organisations,has always placed its values of proximity and responsiveness at the forefront, qualities that are inherent in the size of our structure. We offer all the benefits of an international company that operates on a human scale, with products and brands that are benchmarks in their respective sectors. Our pride is not in the recognition of our leadership but in our quality and detailoriented approach, shared by our employees, whatever their geographic location and job in the HASLER Group.
The spirit of continuous innovation
Multiplying skills to create more opportunities :
- with HASLER®brand
- Mixing with LUMPP®brand
- Vacuum belt filtration solution with AOUSTIN® table Filters, Filtres PHILIPPE®, and Filtres VERNAY®
- Processing with Ultimate Continuous Processor (UCP™).
We offer all the benefits of an international company that operates on a human scale, with products and brands that are benchmarks in their respective sectors. Our pride is not in the recognition of our leadership but in our quality and detailoriented approach, shared by our employees, whatever their geographic location and job in the HASLER Group.
HASLER® brand, THE référence in industrial weighing-dosing since 1944.
HASLER® has created and developed dosing products and technologies dedicated to bulk materials.
LUMPP® industrial mixers
For over 60 years, LUMPP has been designing a wide range of impellers that answer even the highest demanding specifications of our clients as well as different models of heads that insure reliability and durability of our mixers.
LUMPP: renowned expertise EXPERTISE
Our professional skills in hydraulic (with integrated software and Computational Fluid Dynamics – CFD – modeling) and mechanical design (with integrated software and final elements calculation) are internationally recognized. LUMPP relies on highly efficient facilities in a 5000sq meter workshop in Le Mêle Sur Sarthe (France), where the mixers are designed and built by the best experts. In addition, our clients can count on a very efficient customer service capable of assisting them anywhere in the world.
AOUSTIN® table filter
For phosphoric acid production.
Established in 1927 near Rouen, France, Aoustin’s growth first expanded within the petrochemical industry. Since the 1960’s, the filters have been installed for phosphoric acid production in over 90 locations worldwide. They provide the largest range of active filtration area, ranging from 9 m² to 250 m² (96 – 2690 ft²). Thanks to its unique design and build, Aoustin table filters have proven to have the most operating flexibility with the lowest operating costs.
Our mission: Definition, research and development of products as well as services to meet our customers’ expectations and provide weighing solutions adapted to their requirements and activity.
- 2016 : Companies Lumpp, RPA Process, et HASLER International become HASLER Group.
- 2013 : MERSEN transfered its activities to HASLER International.
- 2011 : JFI acquires RPA Process.
- 2009 : Setting up of the Holding JFInvestment. Patrick LUMPP Sold LUPPCompany to Carbonne Lorraine, wich became MERSEN.
- 2007 : HASLER International representative offices are opened in Madrid, España and Tambov, Russia.
- 2006 : HASLER International representative offices are opened in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Cecina, Italy.
- 2005 : Incorporation of HASLER Industrial Ltd. China in SHANGHAI.
- 2002 : HASLER International representative offices is opened service in Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- 2002 : Groupe Aoustin & Ronningen Petter merge to become RPA Process Technologies
- 2001 : Filtres Philippe and F.Aoustin & Cie are bought by parent company DOVER, also owner of Ronningen-Petter, changing the name to Groupe AOUSTIN.
- 1996 : Aoustin Integrates Filtres Vernay
- 1993 : Aoustin Integrates Malaxeurs Guittard
- 1981 : Aoustin integrates Filtres Philippe
- 1960’s : HASLER International open new European subsidaries in France, Germany and Spain.
- 1949 : GUITTARD is created by Yves Guittard in Paris with z-blade mixers.
- 1944 : Manfred and Rico Hasler founded HASLER Frères. They started manufacturing equipment for the cement and other heavy industries.
- 1927 : F. Aoustin & Cie is created in France.
- 1882 : Alfred Philippe creates Filtres PHILIPPE
- 1875 : Oscar LUMPP created LUMPP Company.
- 1869 : VERNAY is created by Jean-Baptiste Vernay in Lyon