Heartland Products Group, LLC
Heartland Products Group is a leading manufacturer of spiral wound paper tubes, cores and composite cans made with recycled roll stock or virgin roll stock depending on the needs of the customer. Heartland Products Group is a family owned company with a fresh approach centered on YOUR needs. Give us a try. We guarantee your satisfaction. The strength of our cores is our forte. We are customer driven and that goes to the `core` of what you can always expect from us!. Sustainability is a cornerstone of our business. We use 100% recycled paperboard. and our cores and most tubes are 100% recyclable. We feature fast turn around, low minimums, aggressive pricing, JIT programs, and exceptional customer service. You can rely on receiving the highest quality products made to your specifications on time and on budget.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
Leading Midwest Manufacturer of Spiral Wound Custom Paper Tubes, Cores & Composite Cans
- Wall Thickness: .03' to .725'
- Inside Diameter: .375' to 20'
- Saw Cut Lengths: 13' to 60 feet
- Knife Cut Lengths: 1/2' to 60 feet
- In Line Printing on Inner or Outer Ply
- Automatic Convolute Machine Label Application
- Semi Automatic Convolute Large Scale Labels
- Flanging Composite Canisters
- Food Grade Foil Liners; Waxed Outer Plies
- Wax Dipping; Wax Impregnation
- Seaming Metal Ends