Heger Pumps Inc - Dragflow provides submersible dredging pumps from 5-400HP both electric and hydraulic drive plus complete dredge systems with booster pumps. Our pumps handle slurries with 30-40% solids by volume.
DRAGFLOW pumps are particularly effective in the following sectors:
- Industrial Waste
- Dredging of Harbors
- Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons
- Underwater Work
- Ecological recovery
- Inert wash sludge
- Marble dust
- Heavy Soil
- Public Works
- Sand Extraction
- Dam Maintenance
Dragflow offers complete system solutions.
- Submersible Agitator slurry pumps. Electric 5 to 300 HP.
- Hydraulic 24 to 400 HP.
- Fully self contained, self propelled dredges for use with all agitator slurry pumps.
- Dredges are built to fit into standard 20 or 40 foot containers for ease of transport.
- Mining: Clean-up of digesters, extraction of coal, minerals and foundry sand.
- Industrial: Extraction of slag, forge scale, calcines, sludge, settling sludge, petroleum and tar residues.
- Public Works: Dredging of canals and harbors, clean-up of locks, extraction of gravel or sand, emptying of caissons and bulk heads.