Hiden Analytical Ltd.
More than 40 years of design, development and manufacture of quadrupole mass spectrometers. We design, develop and manufacture quadrupole mass spectrometers for advanced research applications and specialist process monitoring. Our quadrupole mass spectrometers are available in a broad range of configurations for gas / vapour analysis, residual gas analysis, plasma ion analysis, UHV surface science , thermal analysis and surface analysis. Hiden mass spectrometers are configured for mass ranges:100, 200, 300, 510, 1000, 2500 and 5000 AMU, providing for analysis of the widest variety of volatile organic, metal organic and inorganic compounds. Hiden mass spectrometer control software provides for fast real time data acquisition over 10 decades dynamic range. Driven by customer and application focused innovation, a unique and successful company culture and exemplary worldwide reputation has been gained.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Process Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our product range includes:
- Systems for precision gas analysis for real time , multiple gas/vapour analysis with dynamic range from PPB to 100%.
- Plasma diagnostics by direct measurement of plasma ions and ion energies.
- SIMS probes for UHV surface science, and etch end point detection. Integrated complete surface analysis SIMS systems with automated analysis.
- A range of micro furnace reactors for catalyst research for making temperature programmed analysis with techniques including TPO/TPD/TPR and TPRx.
- Our bespoke design service provides for client interactive development of solutions to meet specific requirements.
Hiden Analytical manufactures quadrupole mass spectrometers
Our bespoke design service provides for client interactive development of solutions to meet specific requirements.
Our quadrupoles provide analysis of :
- Residual gases and vapours in vacuum and ultra high vacuum
- Gases and vapour in vacuum process, in process at pressures up to atmospheric pressure, and in processes with pressure up to 30bar
- Volatile organic vapours
- Metal vapours
- Metal organic vapours
- Dissolved species in liquids
- Plasma ions, neutrals and radicals
- Secondary ions in SIMS surface analysis
- Species analysed as ions, positive and negative, neutral and neutral radical species
How we analyse :
- Advanced mass spectrometric techniques coupled with sampling systems that enable sensitive, stable and high resolution results
- Capillary inlet – Quartz inert capillary-QIC
- Multiple stream analysis
- Direct orifice sampling
- Molecular beam supersonic sampling
- Cross beam source sampling
- Solid insertion probe
- Dissolved species probe
- Custom engineered systems for special applications
What the results tell us :
- Species identification in conjunction with library database information
- Quantitative partial pressure measurement
- Accurate Quantitative gas composition measurement
- Trend analysis – transients analysed at millisecond rates, time resolved measurements in pulsed processes measured in the microsecond time frame
- Concentration of dissolved gases in liquids
- Direct analysis of vapour/solid interactions
- End point detection in ion beam etch applications
- Depth profile information from our SIMS analysers
- Elemental mapping and surface imaging from our SIMS analysers
- Static SIMS for surface contamination analysis