Hiller Separation and Process
Hiller Separation & Process US based in Lampasas, Texas is the factory direct sales and support office servicing North America for Hiller Separation & Process GmbH of Vilsbiburg, Germany. Hiller Separation & Process is a 40 year old family owned German decanter centrifuge and system manufacturer employing approximately 300 people worldwide. Hiller produces more than 200 machines per year and recently celebrated shipping the company’s 5,000th machine. Although the Hiller name may be new to the North American market, more than 250 Hiller made decanter centrifuges have been sold in the US under the KHD Humboldt, US Filter, and Siemens Water Technologies brand names through their various sales channels and representatives.
Hiller is a family owned, West German based, manufacturer with over 40 years’ experience developing decanter centrifuges and systems for solid-liquid separation. We offer leading centrifuge technology with customized solutions designed to fit your specific needs. Our corporate office located in Lampasas, Texas is proudly servicing North America with factory direct sales and service.
- Hiller has manufactured centrifuges for over 40 years
- Hiller has over 5000 installations worldwide
- Previously sold in USA under KHD Humboldt name
- Previously no direct sales under Hiller name except for olive oil industry
- Hiller/Humboldt relationship dissolved after purchase of Humboldt by Bird mid 1990’s
- US Filter/Hiller alliance formed in 2000 and US Filter later purchased by Siemens
- Siemens Water Technologies Corp. sells Hiller machines as Centramax brand in North America through 2009
- Hiller begins selling direct into the North American market under the Hiller brand in 2010
- February 2011 Hiller sets up Hiller-US office to provide factory direct sales and service support
Hiller decided it could more effectively serve municipal and industrial customers in the North American markets by setting up a more regionally located factory direct office staffed with experienced personnel. Hiller Separation & Process, LLC in the US was formed as a wholly owned subsidiary of Hiller Separation & Process GmbH was with two primary purposes:
- Provide technical sales and service support for new equipment sales in the United States
- Provide current customers a service center to support our existing (250+) installations
According to Hiller Separation & Process GmbH Managing Director, Georg Hiller, “Although there are over 250 Hiller built centrifuges in service for many years now in North America this is the first time that the machines will be sold under their rightful name. And the main focus must be providing general sales support and maximizing closeness to the installed base by offering customers expert commissioning and machine optimizing, laboratory and pilot tests, field service, troubleshooting, and last but not least, repairs and rebuilds with the know-how of the original equipment manufacturer providing factory support”.
Hiller Separation & Process, LLC is located in Lampasas, Texas (USA) to provide North American customers the following services:
- A (24/7) 1-800 telephone number for our service response team
- Capability of pilot testing for new equipment sales
- Spare parts inventory
- United States based North American service support team
- Feasibility testing center
- Rental capabilities