Since the company`s founding in 1959, our ongoing specialization in the area of Dewatering and continuous technological developments in the areas of Well drilling, Enviro-Engineering and Groundwater-Management have provided us outstanding resources and successful positioning in the marketplace. At Hölscher Wasserbau, we welcome the challenges presented by customers` complex problems. Our team of over 450 highly qualified experts are at your disposal, providing custom-engineered, innovative, practice-oriented and cost-effective solutions, designed with a “customer-first” approach.
- Our modern machinery line-up and fleet of vehicles, serviced in our well-equipped mechanical shop, ensure reliable execution of services.
We demonstrate our expertise and capabilities on over 800 construction sites each year.
- Our corporate philosophy dictates that people are at the centre of everything we do. This holds true not only for our customers but for all employees as well. In addition protection of our environment andsustainability are important factors in our corporate culture.
- These are principles that we live by daily in our dealings with employees and customers alike.
- The enthusiastic feedback we receive regularly from customers drives us onward in development and optimization of the services we provide.
Our goal as a service provider is to create competitive advantages, not only for us but for you as well.
Accordingly, we are always looking for improvements and further development potential in our products and processes. The experience we continually gather in project work and - more importantly, the suggestions and needs of our customers - provide the input for innovative development.
We created our R&D team with the specific mission of understanding and implementing your ideas. Made up of specialists from a variety of fields, they evaluate the potential of suggested improvements whether originated from customers or internally. Improvements with promising benefits are refined with equal portions of creativity and know-how and transformed into reality:
- Control Technologies: Advanced PLC control technologies with computer-controlled remote sensors and frequency-controlled pumps provide maximum benefits in terms of cost efficiency, operational safety and environmental protection.
- Pump development system: used in well regeneration as well as determination of hydraulic conductivity and sand content in accordance with DVGW and other test standards.