For over seventy years, Hoskin Scientific has been a supplier of testing and monitoring instrumentation to the Canadian market. With offices in Vancouver, Burlington, and Montreal our customers are able to receive local sales and technical support in our three major departments. Our Environmental Department provides solutions for monitoring and sampling biological and chemical parameters in the environment. Our team of environmental sales representatives and diverse product range guarantee that you will find the right products for your application. Specific areas include: water quality, water quantity, soil moisture, plant science, weather stations, indoor air quality, aquatic sampling, and oceanography. Whatever the area of specialty, Hoskin Scientific’s environmental department can equip you to collect the data you need for your project whether through a purchase or rental.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our Materials Testing Department offers testing equipment for soil, asphalt, petroleum, concrete and cement. Our qualified sales associates focus on providing a sophisticated range of testing equipment complying with the various test methods, ensuring that accurate and consistent test results are always obtained.
Our Instrumentation Department focuses on a wide range of products including, transducers and transmitters, data acquisitions and loggers, signal conditioners and indicators, microscopes, scanning electron microscopes (SEM), xray CT/scanning systems, coordinate measurement machines (CMM), optical camera systems, automation sensors and automated measurement systems. We have technical sales associates that are trained in various areas and willing to help you with your instrumentation requirements.
Sampling and monitoring instruments for air, water and soil for the environmental, agricultural, mining and forestry markets.
- Water Quality
- Surface Water Hydrology
- Meteorology and Weather Monitoring
- Aquaculture Products and Systems
- Limnology and Fisheries Equipment
- Plant Science
- Site Remediation
- Data Acquisition, Loggers and Software
- Coastal and Oceanographic
- Museums and Conservation
- General Laboratory
Geotechnical & Materials Testing
Materials and Product testing for soil, asphalt, petroleum, concrete, cement, food and cosmetic industries.
- Petroleum and Petrochemical
- Pavement Quality
- Aggregates and Particle Size Analysis
- Cement, Grout and Mortars
- Geotechnical and Mining Instrumentation
- Rock Mechanics and Mineralogy
- Universal Testing Machines
- Cosmetics and Fragrances
- Industrial Environmental Test Chambers
- General Laboratory
Test & Measurement Instrumentation
Sensors, transducers and instrumentation for industry, manufacturing, research and development and factory automation.
- Strain Measurement Technology
- Industrial Testing and Quality Control Products
- Energy & Building Performance
- Flow Measurement & Control
- Materials Sciences and Analysis
- Sensors for Test and Measurement
- Infrared Temperature Measurement
- Signal Conditioning & Displays
- Wireless Solutions & Systems
- Data Acquisition & Loggers