Hydro-Chem Pty Ltd
HydroChem is an Australian owned company established in 1977. We specialise in the water treatment of cooling tower systems, boilers, membrane filtration systems and wastewater treatment systems. Our services include industrial chemical cleaning, risk management consulting and water minimisation consulting. We also specialise in the design and supply of automatic self-cleaning filtration systems and membrane filtration systems.
Some things never change
We pride ourselves on our old-school service delivery backed up by to-the-minute technologies and processes. It’s what sets us apart. We might have outgrown our company’s roots but we will never forget our founding philosophies. In fact, our honest values continue to drive us forward as we continue to focus on delivering expertise, reliability and consistency, commitment and, above all, accountability.
Water Treatment services you can depend on
As the only Australian water treatment providers with all three certifications, our clients quickly come to rely on us for our exacting standards, professional and customer focused approach and ability to consistently improve their bottom line while enhancing and improving upon their water treatment processes.
The HydroChem Culture – Why our clients choose us for the long-term
Watch the video below as HydroChem CEO Nick Duncan talks about our strong client-focused culture and why our clients choose to stay with us for the long term.
Every organisation can point to a folder of policies and procedures explaining the way they would like things to be done. The key, from a risk management perspective, is in ensuring that these policies and procedures are implemented across the organisation without exception or compromise.
At HydroChem, we subscribe to externally audited management systems to guarantee that we are effectively managing the practical risks associated with water systems, not just the theoretical ones. Each of our offices nationally completes regular internal and external audits to ensure compliance with our external certifying body BSI Group’s quality certification program.
HydroChem’s Management Systems enable us to provide a service that is consistently safe, reliable and of high quality. HydroChem is quality-certified throughout Australia – each office has regular audits to ensure compliance.
Our management systems enable us to provide a service that is of unparalleled safety, reliability and quality.
Our commitment is to:
- Reduce the risks associated with water
- Maximise the life of the plant
- Improve efficiency
- Become the provider of choice for water treatment services
- Minimise unplanned downtime and production losses
- Conserve water and energy
- Minimise all environmental, health and safety risks
HydroChem is quality certified to ISO 9001:2008 in all States:
- Water treatment of boilers, cooling towers, closed circuit and waste water systems
- Manufacture and distribution of water treatment chemicals
- Industrial cleaning of boilers, cooling systems, process equipment and piping
- Certified Safety Management System Seal from NCS International
HydroChem is certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001 in all states.
We are committed to preventing injury and illness amongst employees, clients, contractors, visitors and the community.
- We engage a Health & Safety Officer to conduct risk assessments of work procedures and clients’ sites
- We consult a Health & Safety Committee comprised of one representative from each department
- We conduct quarterly safety audits of all safety equipment, PPE and electrical tools utilised by services technicians in the field
- We develop and implement appropriate training programs for employees and implement procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
HydroChem is certified to AS/NZS 14001:2001 in all states.
Reducing our environmental impact is very important to our organisation, and to our clients. By achieving certification, we offer our clients:
- Improved environmental performance
- Compliance with regulations
- Cost efficiencies