Hydrock is a dynamic, creative, entrepreneurial business that excels in providing services for construction, infrastructure and the environment. We are committed to providing a first class service, to recruiting the best personnel in the field and to building long term client relationships. An incomparable in-house team of the most highly qualified and experienced personnel in a wide range of disciplines enables us to meet the challenges of the most demanding project and still exceed our clients` expectations.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Soil and Groundwater Consulting and Engineering
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Hydrock was formed in 1995 by highly qualified and experienced professionals to provide a wide range of engineering and environmental services for each step of the planning and design process and beyond.
Today Hydrock employs around 200 people in 11 offices nationally and we are continuing to grow our business both geographically and through the range of services we offer. We handle an interesting and challenging range of assignments - applying the same pioneering spirit and technical excellence that has always characterised the Hydrock name. Working for organisations in both the private and public sector, we've built a strong reputation for solving the most complex (and interesting) engineering problems.
We provide a wide range of engineering design and environmental advisory services and the ability to deliver turnkey land remediation.
Our objective is to maintain a unique, dynamic, working environment where clients' and employees' needs and aspirations are consistently anticipated, responded to and exceeded. We are committed to our values which are an integral means of achieving this objective:
We have a 'can-do' attitude.
- Our personnel are qualified, experienced, committed and motivated.
- We find creative, commercial solutions to challenging problems.
- We build and maintain good client relationships.
- We give a first class service.
- We communicate openly.
- We behave honestly, responsibly and with integrity at all times.
- We create a genuine, fun atmosphere in our work and we create a place where people can express themselves. We reinvest substantial amounts of our profit into making sure that all our staff have fun. We give our clients fun experiences. We make working for Hydrock more of a lifestyle than a job.
Our values go right to the heart of Corporate Responsibility, which is high on the agenda at Hydrock. To find out more about our commitment to Employee Engagement, Environmental Sustainability, Health and Safety, our Customers, Corporate Governance and Our Community, you can request a copy of the Hydrock CoRe Values document by emailing.
Our clients come back for more.
Customer surveys consistently show an average satisfaction level of over 92%.
Staff retention is extremely high at 94%.
What does this mean for you:
Our highly experienced, qualified and motivated staff will use all their expertise to find original solutions which are practical, cost effective and suit your needs without being over-engineered.
- We believe in looking after our clients and forming long-term relationships which means that we can really understand how you work and what you need.
- Because we offer a complete multidisciplinary consultancy service, we can provide seamless project management, saving you time and money and a lot of hassle.
- Our specialist contracting services have a full-time professional consultancy back-up.
- Not only do we have depth and breadth of qualifications and experience in all disciplines, but many of our staff have track record in disciplines other than their own.