Hydrotech Division - WaterGroup
Hydrotech is focused on the sale of residential and commercial water treatment products throughout North America. Hydrotech capabilities include it`s primary manufacturing and distribution facilities in Fridley, Minnesota in the United States and Regina, Saskatchewan and Cambridge, Ontario in Canada, with additional warehouse facilities in Durham, North Carolina and Rancho Cucamonga, California. In addition, a support network of trained representatives located throughout the U.S and Canada, backed by our customer service departments, ensures you receive the product, the service and the support you need to grow your business...no matter where you are located on the continent.
Manufacturer of a full line of residential and commercial water treatment products including water softeners, filters, fiberglass pressure vessels, brine tanks, component parts, reverse osmosis, ultraviolet sterilizers, and POU cartridges.
Hydrotech offers a range of commodities from the smallest component to complete residential water softeners, filters and reverse osmosis drinking water systems. From small chemical feed pumps to complete commercial water treatment packages incorporating filtration, softening and reverse osmosis, Hydrotech is truly 'your clear choice in water treatment'.
Components and Media
The independent water specialist has long sought a supplier who meets all of his needs and can offer consistent quality, timely deliveries and dependable service. Hydrotech fulfills all of these requirements. We manufacture various components including: polyethylene cabinets and brine tanks, fiberglass pressure vessels, tank jackets, brine wells, riser tubes and distributors. In addition, we inventory a large selection of resins and media.
Commercial Water Treatment
Businesses such as hotels, restaurants, apartments, car washes and laundromats require a constant supply of quality water. Hydrotech has the products and the engineering staff to help you fulfill this need.
Hydrotech's engineers and draftsman will design proprietary products for large volume customers.
Sales Support Services
Hydrotech provides in-depth product training seminars for its dealers and supplies a variety of promotional literature to support its products.
Hydrotech’s sole focus is to help the Independent Water Dealer succeed in today’s fast changing water treatment market. As a true manufacturer, Hydrotech offers a depth of knowledge, experience and support that goes far beyond the capabilities of a basic distributor.
Here is what you get when you partner with Hydrotech:
- A Manufacturing Powerhouse - Over 115 manufacturing employees with an average tenure of 10+ years.
- Engineering Excellence - Six professional engineers focused on driving lower costs, improved product quality and better service through continuous improvement management.
- Specialized Commercial Support - A Commercial Engineering & Application Centre makes expanding lucrative commercial business easy.
- Real Sales Support - Twelve Regional Sales Reps who know your market needs — all supported by our experienced Customer Service Team.
- Complete Product Line - Whatever the application, we have the product to fit your needs.
- Marketing - Complete professional support materials from our in-house Marketing and design team.