IEA is committed to provide practical, cost-sensitive environmental engineering counsel and worker protection guidelines for private and public organizations. With clients throughout the United States, our principal focus is the Midwest . Our corporate offices are located in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area with satellite offices in three other Midwest locations. IEA has a staff of over 65 professionals who provide ongoing input in specialized areas. Services offered by IEA include: Project Specification Design & Monitoring for Asbestos & Lead Removal - Mechanical Engineering Commissioning - HVAC/IAQ Problemsolving - Indoor Air Quality Investigations.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Founded in 1984, the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA) is a pioneer in environmental health and safety (EH&S) consulting for public and private agencies and organizations. We focus on the EH&S issues so that you can focus on your business and operations. We are proud to be a service-disabled, veteran owned company.
Based in the Midwest, IEA serves clients throughout the United States from our four locations, including our principal office in the Twin Cities suburb of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. We also have three satellite offices in Mankato, MN, Rochester, MN, and Omaha, NE.
For more information about the Institute for Environmental Assessment, Inc. (IEA), contact us toll-free at 800.233.9513.
We offer comprehensive consulting services in the following areas:
- Asbestos and lead, including hazardous waste
- Health and safety, including regulatory compliance and management programs for hazards to the threats to health and safety of employees, customers, students and facility visitors
- Indoor environmental quality, including indoor air quality, industrial hygiene and ventilation system assessments as well as litigation support