Marine environmental and Oceanographic consultancy services. IN VIVO is a consultancy company specialised in marine, coastal and aquatic environments. IN VIVO specialises in the exploitation and valorisation of data, especially cartographical (GIS), and conducts studies from design to project management. IN VIVO gets involved from the initial acquisition of data at sea. Oceanographic surveys (hydrographic, geophysical, sedimentological and biological measurements and surveys), Environmental impact assessments, Ecological monitoring, Marine engineering project management, Research and development.
For its clients, IN VIVO conducts oceanographic and geophysical measurement campaigns and environmental studies :
- Oceanographic surveys : hydrographic, geophysical, sedimentological and biological measurements and surveys
- Environmental impact assessments
- Ecological monitoring
- Marine engineering project management
- Research and Development
A team of 25 employees, administrative support, engineers and specialist technicians works for our clients and their most complex projects.
With grass roots experience and extensive facilities at sea and instrumentation, IN VIVO is autonomous and efficient, operating right from the initial collection of data at sea.
IN VIVO specializes in the exploitation and valorization of data, especially cartographical (GIS), and conducts studies from design to project management.
- Marine biology
- Ocean noise
- Cartography and GIS
- Environmental law
- Maritime economics
- Coastal engineering
- Ornithology and mammalogy
- Instrumentation techniques and operation
IN VIVO works for public bodies (State agencies, general or regional councils, town halls, port authorities) and for numerous private-sector companies for studies and project management in France and abroad:
- Renewable marine energy
- Natura 2000 at sea
- Fishing preservation
- Dredging and management of contaminated sediments
- Artificial reefs
- Maritime work and operations: port extension and work, water treatment discharge monitoring, power stations, cable laying, gravel extraction