I.N.D.I.A. INDUSTRIE CHIMICHE S.p.A., founded in 1932, is located in the Venice region and is engaged in the industrial formulation of insecticides and rodenticides for public health pest control operations. Premium products, strict quality control, certified manufacturing plant, wide selection of insecticides and rodenticides, full regulatory support, fast and reliable customer service are the distinctive features of the company.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Pest Control
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
I.N.D.I.A. INDUSTRIE CHIMICHE S.p.A. was founded in Padova, Italy, in 1932 as a single-man concern. In 1987 it was transformed into a private limited company. The company's activity is the industrial production of insecticides, rodenticides and disinfectants for public health use. The production plant is authorised by the Italian Ministry of Health and is subject to its control and procedures. The company occupies a surface of approximately 10,000 square metres and is located in the Industrial Area of Padova, 35 km west of Venice.
I.N.D.I.A. products are distributed on the Italian market through a network of sales representatives and on a number of foreign markets through marketing companies.
I.N.D.I.A. export markets are:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, I.R. Iran, Israel, Jordan, Kosovo, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Morocco, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Within the company a highly qualified Technical Assistance Service is available to provide expertise on the choice of products, application techniques, application issues.
I.N.D.I.A. INDUSTRIE CHIMICHE S.p.A. is certified according to ISO 9001:2000 for the DESIGN, PRODUCTION AND SALE OF insecticides, rodenticides and disinfectants.
The three-fold scope of this certification secures that: :
- New products are designed according to procedures envisaging: laboratory tests, field tests, preparation of technical documentation with outlining of a time schedule
- All products are produced according to codified rules and procedures (many of which are established by the Italian Ministry of Health) envisaging: analysis of active ingredients and of finished products, identification of any batch of every single raw material and packing material, systematic cleaning up of production lines, periodical calibration of weighing instruments and periodical maintenance of production plants.
- All suppliers are selected according to predefined parameters that measure their performance.
- All suppliers of transport services are selected according to predefined parameters that measure the quality of their services.
- Any customers' orders are managed by producing and keeping the documentation concerning: acquisition, acknowledgement and preparation of the order.
- All complaints are recorded and managed, so as to be in a position to provide a reply, always.