InduMar Products, Inc. provides a unique solution for repairing leaking pipes that has won world wide acceptance in environments where lost time is lost money. The Stop It® Pipe Repair System is used in the time sensitive Refinery/Petrochemical, Offshore Oil and Gas Production, Commercial Marine, Mining, & Power Generation industries since 1986. Its reputation for providing a quick in-field repair solution is unsurpassed.
Since 1986, InduMar Products (short for Industrial Marine) has been providing innovative solutions for pipe repair, pipe and container remediation, and corrosion control. Our Stop It line of pipe repair products provide superior leak coverage for nearly every situation imaginable, and our proprietary resins and Viscotaq’s unique properties help us stand out in the market.
The InduMar expertise lies across many industries:
- Offshore oil and gas production
- Commercial marine & Offshore
- Mining power
- Pulp & Paper
Our team has a combined experience of nearly 200 years in these markets and has solved a wide variety of fluid processing challenges dealing with pipe leaks or corrosion – and we're continuously developing new cost-effective solutions for these challenges.
InduMar operates in all markets where pipe leaks and corrosion are a problem. So when pipe integrity is in question, call InduMar Products for a solution backed by decades of expertise.
Stop It is a registered trademark of InduMar Products.
InduMar Products, Inc. has been providing leak repair solutions for over 30 years. We operate in all markets where pipe leaks are a problem. In particular our areas of expertise lie in..
- InduMar Products has been helping companies get back online quickly and safely since 1986. We provide solutions to refineries, chemical plants, power plants, pulp and paper mills, water and wastewater treatment facilities, food processors and marine and mining markets worldwide.
- Our solutions include a variety of composite, mechanical and visco-elastic products that have been developed based on decades of expertise in leak sealing, pipe remediation and corrosion control.
- They're solutions designed for use where production lines cannot be shutdown, have large diameters and outlets, operate in high or severely fluctuating pressure, have exceptional line content, are non-standard pipe sizes or have contours, and have other unusual parameters that require attention.