IMG is a full service manufacturing and field services company providing millwrights, certified welders, industrial electricians, metal fabrication, machinery and equipment repair, recycling equipment, line boring and plant maintenance service to multiple industrial sectors. We are committed to being a leader in our industry by exceeding our customer’s expectation, providing uncompromising quality and superior workmanship that is on schedule at fair prices.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our key personnel includes over 40 years experience in plant installations, millwright, certified welding, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, rigging, welding, machining, fabrication, machinery alignment, piping systems, ductwork, system controls, project management and quality control. With Industrial Maintenance Group, you will find quality at its finest.
- IMG personnel are highly skilled with years of experience in large project installation, relocation, and demolition
- Iron Workers
- Certified Welders
- Sheet Metal
IMG has established a firm reputation as the go to design and manufacturing company for state-of-the-art conveyor and package handling systems. However, this only a one area of a wide ranging set of service offerings.
Our ability to serve a broad customer base lies in our capacity to understand our customer's production requirements and subsequently design, manufacture, and integrate parts, components, systems, and full plant automation that resolve manufacturing/production issues, lower cost and improve quality.
Services Line Card
- Design Engineering
- Automation Solutions
- Industrial Services
- All Projects Completed on Schedule
- Consistent Pro-Active Project Management
- Ability to Perform Multiple Contracts Simultaneously
- Ability to Adjust to Site Conditions without Impacting Costs or Schedule
- Ability (willingness) to Team with Subcontractors and Vendors to Achieve Objectives and Goals
- Ability to Effectively Communicate Potential Issues and Recommend Cost Effective Solutions
- IMG Personnel Able to Build Working Relationships with Owners
- Safely Completed with no reportable injuries
- ISO 9001 Compliant QC System
- Active In Process Quality Controls
- OSHA 10 hour personnel certifications
- Certified Welder Program AWS Founding Member
- Rigging and Heavy Lift Safety Protocols
- Active Safety Program
- Heavy Lift and Rigging Relationships with Certified Crane Operators