Industrial Testing Laboratory Services (ITLS) was founded in 1959. From our inception, the laboratory primarily supported the defense nuclear, and commercial nuclear industries. The `second` generation of the laboratory took place in March 2001 when the original owners sold the business to the current owners. Following their example, we continue to support both defense and commercial nuclear industries. Technically and programmatically.
we've added to our services, including:
- Obtained ISO-17025 (was ISO-9000) accreditation with the American Association of Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA)
- Increased mechanical testing capabilities to 400,000 lb/f
- Started our Outage Services Group (OSG) to directly support nuclear utility / customers at their station / facilities
- Began processing Chemical Analysis internally, (including XRF, OES, LECO combustion)
- Improved on our metallurgical analysis capabilities (metallograph, computer imaging / sizing, and semi-automated micro-hardness measuring)
- Began offering computer-based-training (CBT) via our training website
To be the locally recognized, independent testing laboratory leader through excellence in people and services for the benefit of our customers, our company and ourselves.