Infinite Uptime Inc.
Infinite Uptime is a global Predictive Maintenance Services and Plant Reliability solutions company. We help the maintenance and manufacturing teams to attain the highest level of plant reliability by reducing unplanned downtime, mitigating operational risks, and improving overall efficiency. We leverage industry 4.0 technologies and a digital-first approach to create responsive maintenance strategies for diverse global manufacturing industries including Cement, Steel, Metals & Mining, FMCG, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Power, Pharma, Tire, Automotive, Construction, Pipes and more. Our advanced analytics and real-time industrial diagnostics help plant maintenance leaders and condition-based monitoring teams to accurately predict and avoid machine failure every single time.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Why Predictive Maintenance?
Maximize Operational Efficiency
Switch to predictive methods and reliable asset management strategies to keep unscheduled outages out of your operations.
- Track key metrics like MTBF, Health Scores, False Positives (FP%) & False Negatives (FN%) to improve the health of your rotatory assets.
- Identify warning signs of potential downtime or production risks with predictive analytics.
- Streamline the production process and quality throughput during the manufacturing lifecycle.
- Create best practices maintenance to guarantee asset availability and ensure safer and more efficient operations.
Reduce Maintenance Costs
Minimizing operational overspending due to production downtime and high repair costs
- Reduce inventory costs and optimize maintenance-related expenditures by 20-30% year on year.
- Generate substantial savings with energy-efficient operations and increase equipment availability
- Scale your maintenance programs with smart technology and optimum staff
- Reduce overtime cost and realign the responsibilities of maintenance staff for more productive operations
Digitize Plant Maintenance
Embrace a data-driven approach to drive visibility into maintenance programs and plant performance
- Transform your machine data into intelligent machine insights with AI, precision analytics, and industrial IoT.
- Replicate the maintenance best practices, and hyper-scale up your reliability programs equipment by equipment and plant by plant.
- Build a connected enterprise with smart processes and a man-machine-technology ecosystem.
- Create a digital drive in your enterprise to attain Industry 4.0 objectives and profitability.
Enhance Safety & Compliance
Identify and eliminate inherent risks before equipment failures turn into catastrophic disasters
- Minimize the probability of major accidents and lower MMIT (Man-machine interface time)
- Avoid touching hot surfaces and risks from accessing the equipment in a potentially hazardous environment or difficult-to-access location
- Ensure ATEX standards for Zone-Zero and potentially explosive environments
- Reduce incidents and operational overheads that may directly impact the bottom line and reputation of the business.
Drive Sustainability and Smart Manufacturing
Create sustainable solutions for a sustainable future
- Drive Green Manufacturing objectives by reducing the overall operational wastage
- Reduce carbon footprint maximizing asset life, and ensuring no operational wastages
- Create competitive advantages, optimize energy consumption and build operations that are environmentally responsible and resource-efficient
- Let technology to the job and reduce the climate impact by driving responsible manufacturing
To advance the future of machine reliability, where machines last their designed life and industries run with no unplanned breakdowns
To predict and deliver machine diagnostics and recommendations well in advance in a way that no machine experiences unexpected breakdown and industries can run at their full capacity
An approachable behaviour where our employees can share their thoughts freely within the organization. There is complete honesty, trust, and transparency with our customers, partners, and suppliers.
Mutual respect between all employees and towards customers, partners, and suppliers. We all treat each other with the utmost respect and with complete professionalism.
We aim towards delighting and satisfying our customers, ensuring that every step taken by us proves to be cost-effective, leading us to a happy customer.
We focus on delivering quality products and services and always prioritize quality over other deliverables to keep up our image and be truly admired in the industry.
Our Total Reliability Management (TRM) focus drives an integrated solution on a unified digital platform to capture diverse aspects of plant reliability for customers. Asset conditions are monitored in real-time to build a sophisticated data repository for tracking and managing machine health. The data analytics platform is engineered to empower decision making for maintenance leaders with predictive fault notifications, and prescriptive insights across the production environment.