Inpipe Sweden AB
At Inpipe Sweden AB you find products needed for trenchless pipe renovation with CIPP-liners and the installation equipment. We have over 30 years of experince of developing and producing UV cured glass fibre reinforced CIPP liners and installation equipment. If you´re in the relining business or intend to start a business, contact us first!
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors. Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Pipes and Piping
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Inpipe Sweden AB is a complete system supplier of UV-cured CIPP (Cured-In-Place-Pipes) for gravity pipes and culverts. We also provide the needed installation equipment.
The company was founded in 1982. In 1985 the first commercial installations took place.
The product range of CIPP is Ø150-1800 mm.
- Glass fibre reinforced polyester liners
- Inversion liners
- Winch in place liners
- Flex liner that handle differences in diameter in a pipe withe ease
- Produced and ready made in ordered length. No further on-site preparation is needed
- Dibt approval
- WRC approval
- ISO 11296-4 2018 tested and declared products
Inpipe provide glass fibre reinforced liners for trenchless renovation of all types of gravity pipes
In order to make your work easier and more effective on site all Inpipe liners are manufactured to order and delievered ready for installation.
All liners is cured by UV-light.
We provide liners for Inversion and winch-in installation methods
- Diameter Ø150 to Ø1800 mm
- Standard Liner, adapted for the most common dimensions and up to SN5 ring stiffness
- Flex Liner, adapts itself to variations in diameter, up to SN5 ring stiffness
- Special Liner, if nothing else works we can design a special liner for your need
Inpipe’s liners is constructed from several layers o glass fibre fabric. On the inside and outside are plastic foils surrounding the polyesterimpregnated glass fibre.
Common areas of use
- Waste water and drain pipelines
- Stormwater pipelins
- Road and railroad culverts
For pipes with an aggressive chemical environment or abnormally high temperatures, we can offer special solutions.
Inpipe Liner material characteristics:
- Resin: Unsaturated Polyester Class 3
- Glass fibre: ECR-Glass 2-4 layers
- Foil: Co-extruded thermo plastics PA/PP/PA/PUR
- Wall thickness: 3-12mm
- Glass content minimum: 43%
You wouldn’t drive your car 5,5 times around the world for no reason, would you?
Here’s an example. You renovate 100 metres of wastewater pipe at a depth of 4 metres. If you choose Inpipe’s products and installation methods instead of excavating and installing new pipes, you can reduce emissions by approximately 28,000 kg of carbon dioxide*. This corresponds to the amount of carbon dioxide for a new car** driven 220,000 km, corresponding to about 5.5 times around the globe, or 18 years’ driving for an average Swedish car***.
More value for your money
The fact that renovation using Inpipe liners can give you 25-80% lower costs compared to traditional excavation is almost self-evident in this context. In addition, the Inpipe product is designed to give you an expected lifetime of up to 50 years, which is economically sustainable.
Making the right choice of method seems quite easy? Need more arguments?
Trenchless renovation of pipes using Inpipe’s technology generates limited disruptions in the surrounding community. No issues with not beeing able to flush the toilet, no dust, no noice, no traffic of heavy equiment for days and weeks. Relining is quick and often only requires you to open two manhole covers and the project takes less then a day for the pipe to back in service. Often traffic and other functions can continue almost as usual during the work.
* The estimated CO2 emission from excavation is based on a section of street, all excavation taking place in asphalt streets and with pipe excavations designed according to Swedish regulations. Excavation soils are transported to intermediate storage in the nearby area. Gravel is used for the pipe bed and backfill and the asphalt is restored on refilled and packed soils.
** According to the Swedish Transport Administration, the average emissions for a new car registered in Sweden in 2015 are 127 g CO2/km.
*** According to Transport Analysis, which works on behalf of the Swedish government, in 2015 the average driving distance per year for a car registered in Sweden was 12220 km/year.
What does quality mean to you?
The question can be difficult to answer simply. That the product works as intended and gives a good end result is self-evident, but quality is so much more. We constantly listen to our customers, and our objective is for you to obtain what you are seeking – and ideally a little more. It’s not always easy, but we work constantly with improvements to fulfil your needs and desires.
As a customer, you should be confident that you will get:
- The dimensions you have ordered
- The ring stiffness you have ordered
- The product type you have ordered
- Delivery at the right time to the right place
- A correct invoice
- Correct support and service at the right time
Quality also involves other things:
- Effective installation methods
- Products that can be handled effectively
- Clear instructions and appropriate training
- Minimal environmental impact
- A good work environment and high safety levels
- And much more...
Inpipe Sweden AB has been ISO9001 certified since 1995
ISO 9001 is a standardised management system for quality assurance and developement of all processes in a company or organisation in order to meet customers needs. It involves everything from how we answer the telephone to how we develope and improve our products to meet your needs.
To be ISO certified it requires that we in yearly revisions made by an external auditor fulfil the requirements set in the current standard. We have succeded every year sinc 1995!