Interline Systems BV is a company specialised in design and production of industrial analyser systems, with several years of worldwide experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of complete process analyser systems for almost any application.
History Interline Systems
Interline Systems B.V. was founded and registered on July 1, 1990 as a privately owned company. Our independence enabled us to maintain an unbiased approach to our clients and their requirements and to provide a complete product. The priory activities are the sales and services of on-line analysers. As such we represent a number of leading analyser manufacturers.
The production activities has been set up initially as sales supporting activity so that any standard or tailor-made analyser systems can be provided with single source responsibility.
Over the years Interline became a reputable full service Analyser Systems Integrator. The company move in December 1999 to the current location on the Ampèrestraat has given us the possibility to provide even better service to our clients.
The combination of Analyser Manufacturer Representative and Analyser Systems Integrator gives the final user customer the assurance of complete analytical systems with full single source responsibility.
Profile Interline Systems
Interline Systems has the ability to provide full service to clients requiring high quality analyser systems. This extends from providing initial surveys, both in the field and in the office, through to final commissioning and maintenance of complete analytical systems.
We make a dissimilarity between the following activities:
- Analysers: all activities in reference to the sales of analysers and contacts with the represented analyser manufacturers.
- Analytical systems: all activities in reference to engineering, design and production of analytical systems.
- Support & service : all back-up and aftersales activities of the analysers and analytical systems division.
The service covers outlined:
- System specification and engineering;
- Detailed engineering, equipment selection and specification;
- Project management;
- System design;
- Fabrication and assembly of analytical systems;
- Site management;
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of systems.
For each contract a team of project engineers, designers, draftsmen and craftsmen will be assigned, specialists can be added to the team as required by the contract. Each individual member will be selected, taking into account their specific skills and experience in respect to the particular needs of the contract.
The wide range of industries served, working in close co-operation with client’s engineers and operators, has resulted in a wide range of experience and knowledge of processes and analytical equipment. This in turn has produced a cross-fertilisation of ideas and methods and an understanding of the clients’ objectives.
Based on both experience and up to date knowledge of the latest technology, additional services are offered.
These services include:
- Review of clients’ proposals, leading to feasibility studies, from which systems are outlined and evaluated;
- Field surveys to establish the condition of existing installations and advise as to the desirability to overhaul, upgrade or replace the equipment.
Projects will be carried out on project management basis and because of our good contacts with potential distributors, the team can easily be expanded with required manpower, taking into account the specific expertise essential for a certain project.