Combining over 20 years of experience in the water treatment and controls industry, the owners formed Intuitech, Inc. in 1996 to provide water treatment system automation services. As a result of the company’s involvement in the industry and the ever-increasing need to pilot treatment technologies, optimize water plant operations, and meet water quality requirements, the company has since evolved into a leading provider of water treatment pilot plants. These plants are typically metal framed modular skids designed to operate independently or together. They can be mounted within mobile trailers or permanently within a water treatment plant. Many water treatment processes can be effectively modeled with pilot-scale equipment. These processes include coagulant rapid mixing, low-energy flocculation, lamella plate settling, membrane filtration, ion exchange, granular media filtration, GAC contacting, biological filtration, and ozone contacting.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
The concept of modeling full-scale water treatment processes by using Intuitech’s pilot-scale equipment provides a powerful method for analyzing water and wastewater treatment processes.
Most of our modular turnkey systems include a user-friendly touch screen human machine interface (HMI) for monitoring, controlling, and collecting data from the pilot plant. The HMI is Internet ready for you to securely control your pilot plant, download data, receive email alarm notifications, and serves as an integral part of our pilot study data services.
As a leading provider of water treatment pilot plants, Intuitech will continue to provide innovative water pilot plant solutions, that feature highly functional control systems, and effectively model full-scale water treatment processes.
PILOT EQUIPMENT ENABLES RESEARCHERS, CONSULTING ENGINEERS, ENTREPRENEURS AND END-USERS TO:
- Compare conventional or alternative water treatment technologies for new plant construction or existing plant expansion
- Validate groundbreaking and innovative water treatment technologies
- Establish design criteria with confidence to ensure the best technical and economic treatment choice
- Test for compliance with local, national and international regulatory standards
- Optimize existing water treatment processes
- Experiment safely without the worry of potentially hazardous effluent water going to the public
- Train water treatment plant operators and provide public demonstration and education
Many water treatment processes can be effectively modeled with pilot plant equipment. These processes include biological filtration, dissolved air flotation (DAF), coagulant rapid mixing, low-energy flocculation, lamella plate settling, membrane filtration, ion exchange, granular media filtration, GAC contacting, ozone contacting and others.
Pilot plants manufactured by Intuitech are designed, fabricated, commissioned and serviced to empower water treatment decision-makers with the tools necessary to accomplish their objectives.