IOS International, a Belgian company, develops and distributes a software platform IOS (abbrev. Information On the Spot) to improve the productivity and quality of risk management in an organization. The mission of IOS International is delivering visualized and published knowledge on the right moment, in the desired format, to [global risk management] decision takers, via the most suitable medium and in a certain context that a well-founded decision can be taken within the shortest possible period of time.
The mission of IOS International is delivering visualized and published knowledge on the right moment, in the desired format, to [global risk management] decision takers, via the most suitable medium and in a certain context that a well-founded decision can be taken within the shortest possible period of time.
IOS International offers a step-by-step implementation, supported by:
- IOS Mapper, a software application to make an inventory and to inspect risk elements in various domains such as fire safety, physical security, environmental permit, etc… with a powerful reporting function.
- IOS Services, a web platform to centralise and publish risk information in a harmonised emergency plan.
- IOS Services, such as education, assistance, data collection, data import, generation of reports and ICT services (installation, integration with existing systems, analysis and development for tailor-made solutions).
IOS International offers a combination of:
- Products: the IOS Mapper software platform with different intelligence modules (Inspection, Fire, Intrusion, Machine,...) and the IOS Publisher platform
- Services: a full range of ICT services that allows to help customers to install, design, deploy and support an IOS project
What can we do for you? A few examples of common problems:
- The fire department asks for an up to date intervention dossier and you also need evacuation plans on every floor
- The security team needs an overview report of all security assets like cameras, sensors, etc.
- You have defined all risks of the machines and you would like to visualise them and make an overview report
- You want to control the legionella bacteria in your water systems
- You are looking for an easy application to inspect assets like extinguishers, elevators, hydrants, etc.
- You want to build your structured emergency plan according to the standard and keep it up to date
- You would like to use the IOS platform for another purpose (learn more about how IOS develops IOS Tailor Made Solutions)
- You don't have CAD-drawings or they are not up-to-date
Inventory On The Spot
The IOS platform collects and visualises data in an easy and structured manner. Objects can be inserted into drawings and pictures, and data can be added by means of click and drag. This documentation maps out the entire company and its environment..
Inspection On The Spot
All objects, positions and data entered can be inspected and edited for each risk domain. The verification will highlight any errors that need to be corrected.
Intelligence On The Spot
A summary table displays all the risks: the environment, fire, burglary, Legionnaire's disease, machinery, etc. in the horizontal layer. They are compiled in lists and installation schedules in order to generate a bird's eye view of risk management. This way, the company director or health and safety officer is given an overview of how the company and its parts fit together and where the risks are located.
Instruction On The Spot
With the help of this module, you can build a recovery and continuity plan. You will find clear answers to salient questions such as which pipes or wiring must be shut down, which gas tanks risk exploding, is it necessary to evacuate the buildings, and if so, where to? You will reduce the risks and time required to get the company going again.
Intervention On The Spot
This tool generates important information for the intervention teams. They promptly receive a double-sided A3 sheet containing all the information they require to respond accurately, quickly and as safely as possible. Floor plan, people present in the company, layout of the wiring and piping, site plan, architectural plans and more.
- 1998: Start company in Fire Prevention Engineering market (FPE = IOS original name)
- 2002: Switch from a service provider to a software company.
- Evolution from customization to R&D of a technology platform.
- 2003: First product version introduced in the Safety & Environmental market
- In Belgium and first steps in D, F and NL through Center Parcs project.
- 2005: Second version of product after new R&D; multi layered JAVA platform.
- 2006: From R&D to the Market. Build-up references.
- 2007: More modules IOS Mapper + IOS Publisher for Emergency Response
- 2008: Client-Server (3 tier) Solution
- 2009: Product on SaaS (Software as a Service), sold through several partners
- 2010: Electrabel FHA: Fire Hazard Analysis in B Nuclear Plants (biggest project)
- 2011: First participation in European subsidized R&D project called ASTUTE
- 2012: GSA: Groupement Sonatrach Agip (Algeria): Emergency Response Plan