Jamco’s all welded construction is extra heavy duty for durability of products used to store or transport materials such as mobile & fixed workspaces, transporters and storage cabinets; and will outlast and out-perform bolt-together and lighter gauge welded products many times over. Jamco Products Inc. items are available exclusively through a nationwide network of dealers. Most dealers provide service in your local area. All Jamco Products Inc. items are Made in the USA.
Our commitment to Total Quality includes serving you better, faster, and longer so that Jamco is your best source for heavy duty, all welded:
- Industrial Carts, Platforms, & Trucks, Steel - 12 & 14 Gauge Steel
- Industrial Carts, Platforms, & Tables, Stainless Steel - 16 & 20 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Cabinets, Steel - Safety, Security, Plastic Bin, Fire Resistant, Gas Cylinder, and 14 & 12 gauge Welded
- Cabinets, Stainless Steel - Wall Mount & Free standing in 18 Gauge
- Industrial Tables & Workbenches, Steel - up to 16,000 lbs capacity, from 12 Gauge to 1/4' thick tops
- Industrial Workbenches, Stainless Steel - up to 1,500 lbs capacity, 14 & 16 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Oxygen Cylinder Storage Cabinets and Carts, Steel
Over 420 Models are available in to fit most needs with standard products, saving time and money.
Custom products are available upon request provided they use our preinventoried parts.
Jamco Products is a Myers Industries, Inc. Company (NYSE: MYE). Founded in 1933 in Akron, Ohio, Myers Industries is a leading manufacturer of polymer products for material handling and a distributor of tire retread and repair products, serving growing markets from agricultural to medical and automotive to commercial.