JEMS operate in the waste water treatment industry, offering a high standard of operation and maintenance to our clients. JEMS specialise in electrical and mechanical engineering, process engineering and chemical and biological analysis. We provide design, installation and commissioning services of new plant, in addition to O&M of existing works. JEMS consists of a team of highly trained individuals that aim to have the specific skill set to provide the very best service to the waste water industry.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
JEMS Environmental are one of the UK’s leading environmental engineering companies. Based in South Wales,
JEMS has had the opportunity to work with a range of processes and treatment options of all sizes.
- Sequential Batch Reactor (SBR) plant
- Membrane Bio Reactor (MBR) plant
- Submerged Aerated Filter (SAF) plant
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR) plant
- Dissolved air flotation (DAF) clarification
- Trickling filters
- Sludge thickening & dewatering
- pH correction
- Polymer preparation & dosing units (Pre-DAF)
- Polymer preparation & dosing units (Sludge Thickening)
- Bio-Chemical reactor (Dosing Polymer directly into MBR)
Why Choose Jems EnvironmentalIntegrity
The environment is always our top priority. You can put your confidence and trust in JEMS, and know that protecting our environment will always come first. #waterpassion.
With our intimate knowledge of treatment systems and proven track record through our existing clientele, JEMS are reputed for being both reliable and resilient. We won’t let you down!
Over time JEMS have developed a highly trained and specific skill-set which is highly effective in streamlining the process and operation of an effluent plant.