JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc.
JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc. has provided environmental testing and consulting, laboratory testing services and environmental health and safety training since 1987. Our team of environmental professionals test air, soil, water and building constituents. JLC works with real estate owners and developers, real estate management firms, banks, institutions and corporations. JLC helps our clients protect their assets and limit their liabilities when faced with environmental challenges. JLC has worked on thousands of projects in the Tri-state Region as well as abroad.
JLC Environmental Consultants, Inc. (JLC), headquarter in New York City, was founded for the purpose of solving environmental problems and reducing environmental liabilities for our clients.
Our teams of environmental professionals have expertise in a variety of disciplines, including:
- LEED EQ Consulting
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Microbial Consulting and Management
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase III Environmental Site Assessments
- Asbestos Consulting and Management
- Lead Based Paint Consulting and Management
- Hazardous Materials Management
- OSHA Program Development
- Environmental Safety and Health Training
- And a variety of other types of consulting, testing and training...
JLC personnel have the regulatory knowledge and business skills to successfully manage the hazardous materials aspect of your project. We provide exceptional service and complete tasks in a timely fashion. As a Women Business Enterprise (WBE ), JLC will make an excellent addition to your team.