K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s. is an engineering-supplier company focused in the long term on comprehensive services and deliveries serving to plan and protect the environment, aiming at: Municipal, industrial and agricultural waste water treatment plants, Drinking and industrial water treatment plants, Sludge management and processing, Biogas plants, Boiler rooms and heat management, Industrial control systems.
- Business Type:
- Consulting firm
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Who we are
K&K TECHNOLOGY a.s. is an engineering-supplier company focused in the long term on comprehensive services and deliveries serving to plan and protect the environment, aiming at:
- Municipal, industrial and agricultural waste water treatment plants
- Drinking and industrial water treatment plants
- Sludge management and processing
- Biogas plants
- Boiler rooms and heat management
- Industrial control systems
The success of company offers is based on the company’s own research and development; state-of-the-art technologies in design and construction; first-class production technological facilities; elaborate installation approach; active participation in the commissioning of facilities; warranty and post-warranty services; and lifetime operation consultancy.
Our core competitive advantage lies in the individual approach to every client and mutual search for optimal solutions.
The K&K TECHNOLOGY offer covers all services from first consultancy, over project documentation, production of selected facilities, delivery, installation, commissioning, up to lifetime operation consultancy.
Searching new solutions = source of future success:
- Flushing gates for stormwater pools
- Screenings disintegration and washing
- Achieving uniformity at biological line inlet - water and return sludge distribution structures
- Water level control in biological line
- State-of-the-art solution of longitudinal secondary sedimentation tanks with flocculation zones, plastic chain scrapers and submersed systems of treated water outlet
- Degasification zone downstream activation tanks
- Sludge disintegration
- Thermophilic sludge stabilization
- New solution of digestion tanks - low tanks with stirrers and internal heating
- Solution for limited scum formation in digestion tanks
- Pneumatic control of digestion tanks for safe operation on power outages
- Recovery of heat from digested sludge
- Compact exchangers for sludge heating
- Worm transport and controlled storage of dewatered sludge in silos
- Sludge hygienization with lime
- Biogas desulphurization, drying and combustion
- Special designs of fabric gas tanks
- Sludge disposal by combustion
- Process automatization - automatic WWTP operation