KASAG Swiss AG
KASAG is a medium-sized industrial company in Langnau in the Swiss region of Emmental. Since 1929, the company has been creating jobs in this region for a qualified skilled workforce. This hilly region in the Canton of Bern, endowed with a beautiful landscape, is not just home to the world-renowned cheese with holes, but also to numerous innovative companies that have gained a great reputation globally. KASAG is one of them. KASAG specialists are worldwide at the forefront of process engineering, design, engineering and manufacturing of plants, apparatuses for industrial enterprises. We implement customized and complex projects with great enthusiasm in dialogue with you, our ambitious customers, in areas ranging from foodstuff, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biotech, cryogenic technology, nuclear technology and renewable energies.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Founding year: 1929
- Sector: Industry, B2B
- Industrial association: SWISSMEM
- Operations: Process engineering, design, engineering and manufacturing of plants, apparatus/equipment
- Customers: Industrial enterprises in the areas of food, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biotech, cryogenic technology and renewable energies
- Market area: Switzerland, europe and worldwide in specific business fields
- Unique selling points: Process engineering, design, engineering, manufacturing and testing from a single provider in combination with manufacturer approvals for global use