KAY BOUVET ENGINEERING LTD.
KAY BOUVET: The General Heavy Engineering Company, equipped with modern infrastructure for precision heavy engineering fabrication, machining & assembly facilities. OUR CORE BUSINESS: >TURN-KEY SUGAR PLANTS >TURN KEY DISTILLERY, ETHANOL PLANTS >POWER GENERATION PLANTS SPECIALIZED EQUIPMENTS FOR: >ATOMIC ENERGY & NUCLEAR POWER >DEFENCE LABORATORIES >OIL & GAS COMPANIES ALLIED BUSINESS: EQUIPMENTS FOR OEM LIKE- >CEMENT INDUSTRY >STEEL INDUSTRY > PAPER INDUSTRY >MATERIAL HANDLING INDUSTRY > GENERAL HEAVY ENGINEERING Kay Bouvet Engineering Ltd. is one of the companies of `Kay Group`. Sound engineering capabilities, efficient & quality manufacturing setup, heavy fabrication & machining facilities, qualified & experienced executives and staff are the pillars of the company.
KBEL have these Technical tie-up with world renowned companies:
1. Cane Milling Plants - M/s. Industria Del Hierro S.A. DE CV
2.Complete Turnkey sugar Projects - M/s. Jean Bouvet & Associates, USA
3. Lotus Roller - M/s. Jean Bouvet & Associates, USA
4. Cane sugar diffusers - M/s. Reunion Engenharia Ltda, Brazil
5. Alcohol & Ethanol Plants (Cane Juice & Molasses) - M/s. Reunion Engenharia Ltda, Brazil
6. Continuous Pans for A, B & C massecuites & Falling Film evaporators : Mr. Mydur Anand, the renowned Sugar Engineer of India.
1. Sugar Projects - National co-operative development corporation (NCDC)
2. Manufacture, supply of Precision & Haevy engineering equipments - a. Department of Atomic Energy
b. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
c. Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)
d. Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL, Hyderbad)
e. Reserach & Development Establishment (R & DE)
f. Armament Reserach & Development Establishment (ARDE)
g. Oil & natural Gas corporation (ONGC)
h. Department of steam boilers-high pressure steam boilers & pr. vessels
We offer Eco-friendly, cost-effective Turn key Solutions for -
1. Multifeed Distillery Plants
2. R.S.(hydrous) , ENA (extra neutral alcohol) and Fuel Ethanol (MFGE) Plants
3. Biogas plant (feed-spent wash/effluent from Analyser column)
4. Integrated Spent wash evaporation Plants (25-30 Brix) and
5. High brix spent wash evaporation plants (heat source-live steam)