Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides engineering and scientific solutions for water, environmental, energy, and innovative projects to government agencies and private utilities, industry and business, federal programs, and transportation clients. We are employee-owned, with offices throughout the United States. Enduring Relationships, Trusted Expertise, Promises Delivered.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
The culture at Kennedy/Jenks is based on honoring commitments.
- To our clients, we deliver value-added, innovative engineering and scientific services to achieve their goals.
- To our employees/owners, we provide a supportive, team-oriented environment that is personally and professionally rewarding.
- To our communities, we give the expertise, experience, and actions that result in a social benefit.
Still independently operated and employee-owned, Kennedy/Jenks has demonstrated the integrity that, when paired with expertise, earns powerful loyalty.
Our clients prove it to us week after week: Repeat business comprises 90 percent of our work.
Our employees experience it day after day, in a workplace where the credo is mutual trust, growth, and respect.
- Relationships – We develop collaborative, long-term relationships with clients to fully understand their challenges and satisfy their needs.
- Expertise – We apply innovative ideas and broad, practical experience to create effective client solutions.
- Promises – We make and keep promises to our clients to help build a future that improves people’s lives.
Dedication to these ideals results in exceptional teamwork, quality, and innovation, even in challenging economic times.For every client, we strive to:
- Respond to their unique challenges
- Offer innovative solutions
- Improve operations, reduce costs, and promote sustainability
- Deliver engineering and scientific excellence