Kintech Engineering develops data acquisitions systems and monitoring software exclusively for wind & solar measurement systems. Our user friendly and highly reliable data loggers are applied by wind developers, wind farm operators and research institutes worldwide. With the help of our partners and global network of installers we can assist you with complete measurement systems. Everything from data loggers, remote communication and sensors all the way down to installation of the lattice mast, operation and maintenance.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Meteorological Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Kintech Engineering is currently manufacturing:
- Wind data logger EOL Zenith, with build-in GSM/GPRS modem (complying with IEC.61400/12)
- Data loggers for general purposes, water levels, GPS tracking etc.
- Temperature sensor with radiation shield
- GPS wireless synchronization unit to synchronize obstruction lights
- Wind farm module for the EOL Zenith wind data logger for wind parks with direct fiber/radio connection to SCADA (Compatible with all the common SCADA systems)
Kintech Engineering is also distributing:
- Windsim software (wind resource evaluation tool)
- A variety of sensors (anemometers, wind vanes etc.)
- Obstruction lights
Kintech Engineering has subsidiaries in USA, China, Brazil and Chile, and a branch office in India. We offer extensive after sales services to our clients in more than 60 countries, including advice on instrumentation and unique applications and light wind data analysis.
We are an active member of the following wind energy associations:
- AEE (Spanish Wind Energy Association)
- EWEA (European Wind Energy Association)
- AWEA (American Wind Energy Association)
The better the quality of the components for a wind assessment campaign, the better the results. “Keep in mind that a variation of 0,1 m/s in the average wind speed can be almost 100 equivalent hours of nominal power per year”.
Kintech Engineering also offers to manage the daily/weekly data transmissions from the towers (e.g. towers with Iridium satellite communication).