Kramer Schalltechnik GmbH
Since 2000, Kramer Schalltechnik GmbH does business in the field of sound and noise measurements. Our services cover the following areas: Building acoustics: Sound transmission from adjacent apartments / rooms and from the outside. Building planning: Determination and evaluation of existing or possible noise conflicts. Electro acoustics: Planning, coordination and monitoring of sound systems. Recreational noise: Acoustic accompaniment for music, concerts and cultural events. Commercial noise : Verification of sound insulation requirements or complied immission guidelines. Noise abatement plans: Creation of noise pollution plans for the various types of noise. room acoustics. Conceptual design and measurements for room acoustics. Sport noise: Inspection of sports, leisure and shooting facilities. Traffic noise: Verification of imission limits under the traffic noise situation.
Our team consists of employees with many years of relevant professional experience in acoustics and sound technology.
- Acoustic studies concerning industrial, transport, sport and leisure noise
- Building and architectual acoustics/ building physics
- Inspection authority for noise insulation according to DIN 4109
- Approved body according to Luxembourg law of April 21st 1993
- Announced measuring agency according to § 29b BImSchG
- Software development