Krüger A/S - Veolia Water Technologies
Krüger is specialised within the field of drinking water, process water, municipal and industrial wastewater, sludge, sewage, soil and groundwater as well as control, regulation and supervision of water treatment plants. Krüger is owned by Veolia, the world’s largest environmental group, with more than 175,000 employees worldwide.
Krüger acts as consultant, contractor as well as supplier of equipment, services and solutions
The core competencies include everything required to design, build, operate, maintain, control, regulate, supervise and upgrade municipal and industrial water- and wastewater treatment plants and sewerage systems.
Design & Build experience
- International experience in contract management of large D&B projects
- Innovative cost-saving solutions
- Successful cooperation with internal as well as external partners
Krüger in numbers
- We are 455 employees in Denmark
- Our revenue was 541,7 mio. DKK in 2018