Established on 1993. Involved in new technologies development, based on own patents. Area of interest: Firing efficiency improvment, emission reduction, corrosion diminution. Researches and results on all known fuels and firing systems with ECOBIK, the brand name of the technologies. Looking for Licensees in: Canada, Europe, China, Korea, South America, Central America, Russia, Asia.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Energy - Energy Utilities
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
S.C. KUBIK Prod COM S.R.L. is a company established on February 1993, active on energy services. The principal domains are next:
- consultancy for thermal energy efficiency: generation, transport and consumption;
- consultancy on emissions reduction;
- exhaust gases monitoring;
- fuel efficiency services;
- services for emission reduction for greenhouse gases.
The main product of S.C. KUBIK Prod Com S.R.L. is ECOBIK Method, “ECOBIK” is the commercial name of an integrated service, destined to improve the combustion of fossil fuels in industrial combustion systems and the reduction of the combustion’s harmful emissions.
ECOBIK modifies the chemistry of combustion by introducing special aerosols that are tailored to the fuel chemistry. These aerosols are injected in the combustion air. The technology of generation and injection of the aerosols is matched to each particular combustion system.
The equipment to generate and inject the aerosols, the consumables/chemistry and the service personnel remain the ownership of the provider. The beneficiary does not have any capital or operational costs.
Effects of applying ECOBIK are the following:
- higher radiation in the fire box;
- shortening and concentration of the flame;
- oxidation of aromatic, poly-nucleatic and cyclical hydrocarbons;
- separation of some heavy metals and their deposits on internal surfaces, in non-harmful compounds;
- removal of existing deposits on heat exchangers;
- protection of surfaces from new deposits formation;
- useful oxidization of unburned molecules;
- significant reduction of SOx emissions (especially SO3);
- emissions reductions of CO, NOx and VOCs;
- reduction of greenhouse gases;
- inhibition of oxidation of the heat exchangers’ metal surfaces;
- protection of refractory;
- important savings on specific heat consumption.