Established in 1992, we are an Australian-owned manufacturer of commercial grade laboratory equipment in the soil testing and carbon sulphur analysis industry. Offered soil testing equipment performs soil test with utmost precision and examine soil’s texture on various parameters. Based in the Western Australian region, our vision was to supply the market with quality instrumentation and a level of service that surpassed customer expectations. We supply a wide range of products and our speciality is soil testing equipment and carbon sulphur equipment.
From inception Labfit has been synonymous with high-quality automation. This attribute is the core which we base all our business on but, it doesn’t give justice to the full picture.
Our name has become a shining light in the darkness for managers all over. Why? Because they know they will get a genuine service every time and they trust our products to perform under harsh conditions day in day out.
Expect More than Our Core Products
We are not just enthusiastic about the processes that go into making one of our perfect products, we are passionate about all aspects of automation. We offer an exclusive Research and Development ability, so if you have a need which the current market can’t supply then chances are we can.
It’s not unusual for people to come to us for a chat and an idea is conceived which evolves into a Project and a finished Product. We couldn’t be happier – knowing that we were able to bring a solution to someone’s problem.
On top of automation and Research and Development we also carry a huge range of consumable and spare parts not only specific to our core products but, to the commercial laboratory industry in general. And if we don’t have it we have the networks that will.
Give us a chance and you’ll see we are more than first impressions.
Our soil testing equipment includes pH tester that checks the ph level in a soil and details the acidity and alkalinity of the soil in question. Our services have extended to the international market with our pH testing system making headway in the USA and carbon sulphur testing in Australia and southeast Asia. We have been helping our clients with soil testing for years, and our accuracy in soil testing testifies the impeccable reputation we hold.
Who we are
Labfit is about providing quality products to our clients that last for years. We use only the best materials to manufacture our instruments such as Stainless Steel and Aluminium. All paint work is finished with durable powder coat that will withstand harsh environments. At Labfit, we listen to our clients needs and/or requirements and from this information we can customise a solution from an existing product for you. We also work with our customers to deliver new solutions for particular processes that will enhance production, throughput and relieve valuable staff for more important duties.
So come talk to the experts and be assured that you will not only receive the best in class service, but products of exceptional quality.
- Right from the start, we have taken great care in delivering a product that is of exceptional quality.
- We have a dedicated Research and Development team responsible solely to making sure our products continue to operate at peak efficiency and improved upon.
- Our products all undergo strict and comprehensive internal Quality Assurance monitoring throughout the entire process from production to commissioning.
- We know the value in using only quality parts. You can be rest assured through our extensive supplier testing we have hand selected only the highest quality parts, having sourced these parts from only the best suppliers in the industry.
- When it comes to the servicing and support of our products we have a dedicated product servicing team with knowledge and expertise at your disposal both remotely and on-site.
- We provide helpful advice on the best practise for the running of our products and offer practical operator training on the maintenance procedures and software functionality.
- We make a point of always carrying stock of consumable and spare parts for all our products and we guarantee you won’t experience any lengthy delays in the supply.
- We acknowledge the fact everyone is different and therefore the value in treating you with the personal care you deserve.
- You can expect more than the attitude of “just getting the job done”, our goal is to exceed your expectations and provide exceptional service that leaves you with a positive lasting impression.
- We achieve this through our comprehensive internal service procedures and extensive in-house staff training and development on best service practices at all levels of operation.
- Our experienced sales team will make sure you are consulted with properly to determine what your exact requirements are and what the best solution would be to you in terms of cost effective alternatives.
- Through the extensive knowledge of our staff and vast research into the laboratory equipment industry we have noted key points in design that influence result accuracy.
- By doing so, we have managed to address these issues through innovative design to deliver a more accurate result that you can rely on every-time.
- Labfit is proud to be a customer focused, service orientated business that will give you the personal attention you deserve
- With combined experience specific to the laboratory equipment industry totalling more than 60 years our management team have the knowledge and expertise required to make sure all your needs are met.
- Our products have a proven track record of delivering not only fast, accurate results but, also a low ongoing running price.
- We achieve this through the fluid and efficient design and quality parts used in each one of products as well as healthy supplier alliances that allow us to provide the best price available to you without any greedy margins some suppliers have.